#5

"Sooo

"Sooo...how is it? Being her bodyguard?"

You were on the phone with Eren while you were still in bed. You sighed, "It's a little weird but I'm getting used to it." You stared at yourself on the screen as if you weren't even talking to him. It was around seven o'clock, you didn't have anything to do since the night before Yelena said something about skipping work.

"How would you describe her?" Eren asked, "Is she hot?"

"Shut up," you groan. "I wish I could punch you through this damn screen. And I don't know how to describe her, she's just...I don't know, weird. She gives me sadist vibes but thank god she isn't one, I hope." You rolled over in bed, setting your phone up in front of your other pillow.

Eren stared at you in silence. "What the fuck" was written all over his face. "Y/N that's not the answer I was looking for...at the fuck all."

You laughed, "Well shit I don't know how to describe her. She's the president of a business. What do you want me to say?"

"Not that you dumbass!" He shook his head. "She gives me sadist vibes," he mimicked. "Like who the fuck says that?!"

You roll your eyes, "Obviously me you whore. Ugh, get off my phone you're annoying me." You hung up before he could even object, turning on your back and staring at the ceiling, "So is she just gonna stay in all day?" You sighed, "Ou, maybe I'll workout today. She did say there was a gym downstairs."

You rolled out of bed and began to grab something to workout in. You threw on a sports bra and your compression shorts. You put on your shoes before you brush your teeth and wash your face. You find it weird that Yelena isn't awake at this time like she would usually be. Leaving the bathroom in search of her, you find her in her office. You could tell she was in a deep slumber this time. "This job must be exhausting," you say. "I'll just leave a note telling her that I'll be downstairs," you say as you grab a pen and a sticky note.

Once you got in the gym you pretty much used everything. One, because you followed a routine from your previous gym and two, there were new things in this current gym that you've never seen before. Years ago, you worked out for your ideal physique. Since you achieved that, you did it as a stress relief now. Get things off your mind- it was like therapy. Your favorite was weight lifting.

You'd been in the gym for an hour and you finally stopped, wiping the sweat from your forehead. "Damn I reek," you sighed. You chugged the rest of your water down as you left the gym and went back upstairs. "She should be up now."

Once you get in, you see Yelena walking around with a sports bra and basketball shorts on and a towel over her head figuring she just got out of the shower. Oh... You thought as you shut the door.

"How was it?" She asked.

"It was great actually," you replied, walking into the kitchen. "It's way better than the gym I used to go to."