- Special Chapter THANKSGIVING

_________________________________________

"What do you mean you always spend it alone?!"

"It's exactly as I said it Y/N."

"Oh no, now you gotta be with me today." You and Yelena were in the kitchen making coffee. You were in disbelief that Yelena didn't spend her thanksgiving with at least one person. "What about Onyankopon or Armin? You ask.

"They both have a family to go to Y/N," she chuckled.

You hum in response, a slight pout on your face as you place ice in your cup. "Well when you put it like that Yelena, it makes it sound-"

"Sad?" she cuts you off. "Sorry, I just mean that Onyankopon visits his family around this time and Armin literally has a wife and kids." She pours the creamer in her coffee filled mug. "It's fine because I always have work to do anyway," she shrugged.

"Well you won't be working tonight then," you say as you pour coffee into your cup. "I spend this day with Levi and the others all the time. And you will too." You heard her laugh a little. "What?"

"So you're insisting I go with you?" She asks.

"Yup," you answered. "I'll force you if you object."

She hummed in response, "Fine. Only because you want me to." She grabbed her mug and walked off into the dining area. "Do I bring a dish?"

"You don't have to," you say as you finish up making your coffee. You walked out of the kitchen and sat down across from her. "Only if you want. They'll have plenty of food so they won't be upset if you come empty handed." You used your straw to stir the coffee before taking a sip. "It'll be fun, I promise."

She smiles at that statement, "Thank you."

"Don't get all sappy, I'm doing the bare minimum." 

The rest of the morning went smoothly. You went back to sleep to save your energy for later and Yelena worked in her office for the meantime. Now it's afternoon and you were starting to wake up once you heard your phone ringing. You searched for your phone while still half asleep. Once you found it, you answered, "Yea?"

"What time are you coming?" Eren asked on the other end.

You sighed, unaware of the time, "It's still early."

"Y/N...it's past three. The hell are you talking about?"

You sat up and looked at the time on your phone, "Shit..." You got out of bed and sped to your closet. "My bad I fell asleep. I'm bringing Yelena too."

"Whatever," he said.

You hung up and tossed your phone onto the bed. You wanted to go for an all balck look so you pulled out your black turtleneck and a pair of black jeans. You then grabbed your towel, wanting to take a quick shower. "Yelena, get ready!" You called out before you entered the bathroom.