- Christmas Special

"C'mon Yelenaaaa, get up

"C'mon Yelenaaaa, get up."

"I don't wanna, let me sleep."

"...I have on a dress-"

"I'm up, I'm up."

You laughed as you saw her sit up, her hair falling over her face. "Kidding, but now that you're up, I ordered breakfast."

"You couldn't let me sleep in some more?" She yawned.

"Nope, I would've been lonely." You got up and grabbed her arms, pulling her off of the bed, "Now go freshen up." You let her be and left her room, going into the dining room. You had already set the table so all you needed was Yelena. You went to your room and grabbed a small box from your nightstand. It was something for Yelena, even though she didn't ask for anything.

When you came out Yelena was already sitting at the table. You went over and sat down as well. You placed the box on the table and slid it over to her. "Merry Christmas."

"Y/N, you didn't have to"

"Hush, just open it," you laughed.

The box was wrapped in a candy cane pattern wrapping paper. You watched as she unwrapped it. When she opened the box, her eyes slightly widened and she looked at you, not knowing what to say.

"Nice right?" You said. "I saw it when I was out one day and I thought you'd like it."

"I love it," she smiled. But it slowly faded away.

"What's wrong?" You asked, furrowing your brows.

"I didn't have time to get something for you," she replied.

"I told you I wasn't expecting anything from you."

"But still..."

You shook your head, "It's not a big deal, let's eat." She's something, you thought to yourself. "Oh yea, they gave me reindeer-shaped pancakes. Really in the holiday spirit."

❅❅❅❅❅❅

"Don't you wanna go see your family?" Yelena asked.

"We can go in a little bit. Help me wrap these." You tossed Yelena a package.

"Sock?" she asked.

"Those are for Eren," you told her. "He asks me for them every year."

Yelena chuckled as she sat on the floor beside you, "Just socks?"

You hummed in response, "And hair ties."

Yelena watched you wrap one of the items and then started herself. You noticed her struggling to wrap and laughed.

"I'll show you." You grabbed the wrapping paper and the pack of socks and slowly showed her how to do it. "Don't worry about it looking extra perfect, it's gonna be ripped off anyway...what?"