#12

__________________________________________________________________________________

Yelena decided to leave work early for the event happening later in the day. You weren't really anticipating it, you'd rather miss out on it but of course, you couldn't. You both got in the car and you drove off.

"Ready for tonight?" She asks.

"Not really," you say. "I have a bad feeling about it."

She rolls her eyes letting out a short laugh, "Nothing is going to happen. I promise."

"Whatever." As you were driving, you had a taste for something sweet. You drove to an ice cream shop and put the car in park. You looked at Yelena and smiled, "Ice cream?"  The both of you stared at each other for a couple of seconds before exiting the car. "I'm paying-"

"No I'm paying," she cut you off, opening the door, holding it for you to go in. She watched you as you walked in.

"Stop watching me you creep."

"I wasn't."

The both of you walked up to the counter where you saw the cashier and the scoopers. Yelena stepped forward to speak since she insited on paying.

The cashier greeted her with a smile, "Hi! Thanks for coming to Dream Cones!" Her eyes never left Yelena's as she spoke. "What are you having?" she asked.

"I'll have whatever you're having," Yelena looked at you as you were looking at the menu.

"(fav ice cream)...I'll have that," you told the cashier. She nodded and then told the others before saying the price. You let Yelena handle the rest while you stood to the side. "What if you don't like it?"

She scoffed, "If you like it, I'll definitely like it."

"Mhm ok."

"You have six piercings?"

"Yea, you didn't notice? I have six on both ears."

You stood in the bathroom doorway as you watched Yelena trim her hair. Realizing you never paid attention to her appearance fully. Well you could never see her ears since her hair was down most of the time anyway.