#6

________________________________________________________________

You threw your towel over your shoulder as you left the bathroom. You hear the voice of Armin and walk into the living room.

"Just think about it. It's a good plan for this upcoming project- Oh h-hey Y/N." You nod as a greeting before going into the kitchen. There was a bag of Denny's on the table. "I figured you two would be hungry so I brought food," he said. "I don't know what you like but there should be something in there you'd eat." He continued talking to Yelena who looked as if she wasn't listening in the first place.

Armin does not get paid enough for this. You thought to yourself letting out a soft laugh. "Thank you," you say although you weren't really hungry. You got a glass of water before going back into your room. "So is she working from home today or what?"

You sat on your bed and grabbed your phone. You had a few missed calls from Levi so you called him.

"What Y/N..."

"Damn, you called me shortstack, don't give me attitude."

"Oh yea, I wanted to see how you were doing."

You smiled, "Oh? You miss me huh? I knew it, Levi. I make your day all the time."

He sighed, "Whatever, how are you holding up?"

"Just admit it, you really care about me- oh and I guess I'm holding up fine." You held the phone between your ear and shoulder as you go to grab your laptop. "Things are just now starting to get normal."

"As in?"

"Ya know, at first she was a little off and she did get attacked the other day, but so far, she's been alright. Just need to know how to keep her fridge filled and we'll be good," you chuckled. "But we also don't talk very much."

Levi sighed, "You gotta socialize with her at least Y/N. You'll understand each other better."

You rolled your eyes, "We did that the other day, no need to do it again. Plus she's busy with work and I need to make sure no one is out here trying to stab her ass."

He chuckled, "You've always been like this, there's no telling you to let up. It'll be worth it if you try."

You hummed, "Eh, maybe...but that time isn't now so I'm good." As you were talking to Levi you were also researching information about Yelena's company. You realized that you've never heard it before and since Yelena's the president of it, she should be well known. Yet, you haven't seen or heard anything about her. She's probably those lowkey business people. You thought. "How have you been Levi? I know you're depressed without me."

"It's the opposite, for your information," he said. "Let's say...I thought I'd never feel like this again."

"Yea right, you have two dumbasses and your crazy best friend there with you, I know you want to unalive yourself."