#15

After the previous incident, it was advised that Yelena didn't leave her home for a couple of weeks to ensure her safety

After the previous incident, it was advised that Yelena didn't leave her home for a couple of weeks to ensure her safety. She wasn't too happy about it but she abided. There wasn't much she could do about it anyways so complaining was useless. Majority of the day she stayed in her office and you were in your room. You decided to call Eren and tell him about it since you had nothing else to do.

"You should drop by with something for me."

"And why would I do that? You said Yelena couldn't leave, not you."

You rolled your eyes as you plopped on your bed, "Wow, some friend you are. Jean would've done it."

"Yea but you're talking to Eren." Emphasis on his name, he let out a long sigh. "What do you need?"

Regret washed over him as you started to give him a list of needs and wants. Was he going to get everything for you? Of course. Why? Because it's you. You didn't ask for the amount he thought you'd ask for, but it was still a lot.

"Fine, but let me stay for a while then," he said. "It's only fair. I wanna know how you live and shit."

"Fine by me," you replied. "It's nothing intriguing so you'd be wasting your time."

"If it's with you, I don't mind wasting time."

"Whatever." You could hear the smirk Eren has on his face and rolled your eyes. It made you cringe. "Don't get any ideas."

"Yea yea I know."

You got quiet once you heard Yelena's footsteps. Slightly surprised that she had left her office after being in there all day. She neared your door and knocked. You quickly got up and opened it, she looked as if she was just asleep. You thought you should have checked on her earlier.

"I'm cooking," she said. "Anything you want in particular?"

You shook your head, "I'm fine with whatever."

Nodding, she told you what she had in mind before walking off. You forgot how bland she could be at times, it gave you the creeps. You always wondered if she secretly hated you and planned on doing the worst. Forgetting that it was just the way her expressions are and tone of voice. Let alone she has these dark eyes which made it even worse. You awkwardly shut the door and went back to your bed.

"She cooks for you?" Eren sneered. "What are y'all, a married couple?" He laughed hysterically at the thought of it.

"Shut up, that doesn't even make sense," you retorted. "She's just making food."

He scoffed, "Don't tell you like her Y/N. That Yelena."

Did he really just say that? Why would he ever think that?

"Eren what the hell- no."

"Just kidding sheesh, no need to get mad." You could hear his snickers on the other end of the phone. "I know she's not your type...since I am."