#13

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Great."

You got out of the car and opened the door to the backseat. You reached for her arm and gently pulled her up. You could see her start to wake up, her eyes slowly opening.

"We're here," you told her. "C'mon grab my- woah!"

"Let's stay like thisssss."

"Don't move your hand any further." Ugh she's one of these drunks. You pulled away from her and pulled her up again, pulling her out of the car. You shut the door and locked the car and then headed to the entrance.

"I'm tired Y/N."

"You'll be in your bed just wait until we get there."

Once you got in, you immediately took your heels off and brought Yelena to her room. She dropped onto her bed and let out a long sigh. Not even thirty seconds later she was asleep again.

"Never again," you sighed, shaking your head. "And she's still in her clothes." You went over to her and stared down at her. "She wouldn't mind anyway." You took off her shoes and then started to remove her shirt. Slowly getting her arms out of the sleeves. You decided to keep her pants on and threw her blanket over her. You left the room and sighed. "I need a bigger check for this."

*The next day*

*The next day*

"Armin came over earlier, he's a little upset."

"What for?"

Yelena entered the kitchen sluggishly, she looked terrible. You snickered as you stirred your coffee, watching her lean on the counter.

"Well, you got drunk knowing you had work today," you shrugged. "I'd be upset too ya know."

"Is he really upset over that?" She sighed. "I feel like I'm dying."

You laughed, "Should've made wiser choices last night." You went into the refrigerator and grabbed a banana. "Eat this."