Part 4

"Do you think snails have sex through their head?" I say out of the blue.

Xina chokes on her drink.

Jonah just looks at me like he's trying to tune out a really bad song. While Adryan is the only one looking at me in amusement.

"Xina, I'm eating!" she shucks a piece of her bagel at me, "Gross!" I duck, the bread missing my head l look over at her and glare.

"It's a genuine question, like they don't really have butts." I shrug.

"But why their heads?" Adryan asks. "I would have guessed maybe their tails."

"Tails? They don't have tails they have shells."

"No you idiot. The thing at the end of their shells, the thing that leaves a trail of slime behind them."

I frown. I shuck bread at him.

I miss his head by a little and he laughs. A warm and smooth familiar laugh. I bite my lip to keep from smiling.

He coughs out a sorry, but he doesn't really look sorry at all.

"I meant to say no my sweet, sweet Mila. Do you have no care for snail anatomy?" I stick my tongue out at him.

"I just thought that since they lay eggs from their heads, everything comes from there too." Putting emphasis on certain words so they get what I mean, you know?

Xina and Adryan burst out laughing. Xina covers her red face while Adryan clutches his stomach.

Jonah is the only one just staring at me. A certain look on his face, he looks to the side to avoid my stare but I can see the corner of his lips lift. He's smiling.

He turns back to me and continues to stare.

"What things," his deep voice cuts to me.

I stare at him confused. "What?"

"What things come from there too?"

I gulp. My cheeks heating up.

"You know what things."

"No, I don't. Tell me."

"Uh- l-like their private things." I mutter pathetically. He's biting his lip trying not to laugh.

I huff out. "Fuck off! Fine! Whatever their vagina and penises are." I cover my face.

I can hear their laughter, big and loud all combined. I'm mad at them but however, when I hear a soft deep raspy laugh I can't help but look up.

My eyes eat up the sight of a laughing Jonah. So boyish and young. His cheeks a faint pink. His eyes carefree and not with their usual dark hue.

I like him like this. I think I prefer this Jonah. But I'd be lying, I like all parts of Jonah. All his soft and his hard their all the same to me, they all mean just as much.

A toothy grin pulls at my face as I look at him. He shys away from my eyes but I can see the faint pink still stained across his pale cheeks.

"How'd you even come up with that?" Adryan asks incredulously. His smirk still ever present on his face.

Adryan is all dark and tan skin, with the prettiest hazel eyes. His semi long black hair makes him look like a prince.

"I heard it from Florence." I say. She's my comfort person actually.

"Who?"