Part 15

I stumble about in my high heel boots, clutching the air and cringing when my ankle twists awkwardly. I close my eyes awaiting the fall that will surely leave my butt sore, before I feel strong hands grip my waist.

"Seriously, you look like a new born lamb learning to walk for the first time." Jonah says lowly behind me.

I almost dislocated my ankle I'm sure.

"You try walking in heels and see if you can strut like a model."

"You know what, whatever. C'mon and try not to fall on your ass." He reaches for my wrist and drags me inside this white big looking house. Xina and Kalen are following behind us.

The house looks rich, with big lights and even bigger doors. The outside of it was already furnished with sweaty horny teens. The inside isn't less of that, with solo red cups adorning the perimeter of it.

The lights a dim blue, teens dancings on the main floor, jocks gathered in the low light of the kitchen smoking.

Someone knocks my shoulder harshly, I pull back paying attention again. A red substance falling on the floor between us. So damn close from staining my white dress of all things.

"Fucking watch it," Jonah says roughly, sneering at the clearly drunk guy in front of us. The guy just laughs without a care in the world before blending in with the crowd of bodies.

The guy turns, "Gee sorry angel, you blinded me." That was corny, I can't help but let out a laugh. Jonah rolls his eyes at my laughter.

He needs to lighten up.

"Your humor needs help." He says annoyed.

"Well I think yours is broken," He ignores me, figures.

I look around.

I see a table full of drinks. I need water, my throat feels dry.

"Do you want anything?" I ask referring to the drinks.

"No I need a smoke." He says before walking away in the direction of the kitchen. 

okay then.

I venture off and start looking at the options, they all seem to be alcoholic obviously. Damn it, is there no water. This is blasphemy.

I go around the other side, bending over slightly. Hoping I don't flash anyone as I tug it down.

"You're hot," I jump, my hand going to my heart. What is it with people and coming to me unnoticed.

I look at the owner of the voice, he's leaning on the wall, a dark corner and I can make out his silhouette. He comes closer. He's got cropped auburn hair, a sharp jaw, and nice lips.

He's actually pretty cute.

"You're quite pretty too." I say eager to compliment someone. His grin instantly gets bigger. Sweeping his soft looking hair off his face.

"Yeah you think so." His words slightly slurring.

"Yeah, I like your hair too." It's copper not fully red and not fully brown, just right in the middle and I find the color to be so warm looking and nice.

"Maybe you can mess it up if you want."

"Nah it's too pretty to do that."

"I won't mind." His eyes glazing over. He takes a step forward. I clutch the table, personal space dude.

He touches my fingers on the table, skimming them.

"Wanna dance for a bit." I retract my hand.