Chapter 46: Safe With Me

Karl POV

The film was ending as I lay still awake in between Sapnap and Quackity.

We managed to all fit on the same bed, half of my body ontop of Sapnap's as Quackity wrapped himself around me.

"Karl you should really get some sleep" Sapnap says as he runs his hand through my hair.

I start to draw patterns on his clothed stomach, feeling the light breaths of Quackity sleeping behind me.

"I didn't ruin your night did I?" I ask, looking up to meet his eyes.

"Of course not, we love spending time with you"

I give him a warm smile before snuggling back into position.

George POV

"GET UP, Time to work" A loud voice calls out before a door is flung open, George's body lay limp against the corner of the wall.

"Pretty boy get your ass up" A hand slaps around on his face but there was still no movement. George's frail pale body almost lifeless on the cold floor.

"AYO SCHLATT" The voice shouts, leaving the room to call up to the older. "The boy ain't moving" He says as Schlatt takes a step inside, pulling him up by his shirt and using his fingers to take a look at his eyes.

"He's alive, give him a little bit of food, we don't want him dying on us" He drops George's body back to the ground.

George wanted to scream but his lungs were giving out, he hardly used his voice anymore and when he did it was to beg.

He wanted to tell them he wasn't dead, he was still conscious but his body refused to move, almost as if he was locked into place.

"George! George wake up" I take in a deep breath and try to move, realising that I had no where to move to, making me panic more.

"Hey- it was just a nightmare you're okay" He slowly holds his hand out to me to try and calm me down.

"No- no it's not just a nightmare" I wipe my eyes as I try and shake of the anxiety going through my body.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I move myself away from him, putting my hoodie up and leaning into my own lap, hiding myself from him as I cried.

"Georgie?"

My skin tingled at the thought of Schlatt's skin contact, making me want to rip it off.

Why did I have to get a nightmare now?

The night was going so well.

"I'm going to touch you okay?"

I give him a faint nod, appreciating him letting me know before feeling his hand on my back rubbing small circles.

"No ones rushing you to talk, we're just glad you're back"

I lean my body into his, protective arms hugging me to his chest.

He pulls me back over to the pillows, hugging me from behind and keeping one hand on mine.

He brushed his thumb over my knuckles and I already felt my eyes go heavy again.

I felt his head rest on my shoulder and that was enough for me to close my eyes once more.

"You're safe with me" he whispers and I feel my face heat up and a genuine smile appear for a moment.

"I know" I mumble back, getting comfy and letting sleep take over.

Tubbo POV

George was right when he said Tommy and I would get along, as much as he was annoying at first and still is he's a good friend.

He introduced me to his older brothers Techno and Wilbur and they've helped me a lot.

They pretty much know everything although I left some things out because it's not my place to tell them things about George.

They've all asked a lot of questions including Phil, wanting to know all the things that happened to him there but it's not my story to tell.

I hope George does speak about it soon though, I feel like I'm finally getting a chance at a new life and he's still stuck in his old one.

I'm happy now, I feel safer and have good friends, a possible future family but I'm not rushing into that one.

I still really miss my mum and in a way my dad too, not the man he became but the one he used to be.

I held onto the hope that maybe one day I would get my old dad back but it never happened.

I think that's what George is doing, he knows his dad is a bad person but because he loves him, hopes he will change to who he was.

"Tubbo the bees are back outside!" Tommy calls me from the front of the house.

I managed to sleep just fine thanks to Wilbur, he let me spend the night with him.

"Coming!" I shout as I get down from the kitchen stool.

"They're so cool! Look at that one on a dandelion" I point over to one that was collecting pollen.

"Why is there always bees and never moths" Tommy complains and I laugh.

"There is sometimes but you usually see them at night, why do you like moths anyway?" I ask.

"I don't know, they're just like cooler butterflies"

"Butterflies are more colourful though and have more patterns"

"I know but- just believe me okay moths are cool" He smiles and I roll my eyes at him.

"Breakfast is ready" Techno says, before returning back inside.

"Do you think you could spend the day here?" Tommy asks.

"I can ask George's mum?"

"Isn't she like your mum too?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah I'm just- not ready to call her mum" I faintly smile and he gives an understanding smile.

"Yeah ask her- or ask if I can come round for tea"

"Okay I'll ask her" I open her contact and bring up our messages, sending her a quick text.