Chapter 61: Monday Travels

Authors Note
MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY MCC DAY
————————————————————————
Sapnap POV

After making sure we had everything packed we arranged to meet at the airport.

Karl was still fast asleep on my shoulder as my mum parked up.

"Karl we're at the airport" I gently shake him and he grumbles, trying to get closer to me for warmth.

"Am I really going to have to carry you?" I ask and get no response.

I open the car door and get out with his arms still attached round my neck, lifting him up and carrying him bridal style.

"I've got your luggage don't worry" My mum smiles as he closes the door and locks the car.

We make our way inside and over to our gate to see everybody waiting except Dream and his mum.

"You tired Karl?" Quackity smiles and ruffles his hair and I smile at them.

"Yeah he was pretty reluctant, he hasn't said an audible word yet"

"We've been talking about the hotel arrangements, we've got the biggest room since there's 3 of us" Quackity smirks and I roll my eyes.

"How far even is Miami?" I ask.

"No idea" he shrugs.

"It's just over an hour" Bad chimes in with a sleepy Skeppy on his shoulder.

"Woah it's not even too far" I smile, glad that we could probably just go back to sleep if we needed to.

After another few minutes of waiting, Dream and his mum turn up.

His hair stuck up in every corner and his mum carried their things.

"Sorry we're late! Clay slept in"

"That's okay, we're going to be boarding soon" George's mum smiles.

"The seatings are in threes so figure out who you're sitting with" She adds, aiming it in our direction.

"Well we're sitting together right?" Quackity asks me and I nod, then looking back at the others.

"Who are you guys sitting with?" I ask as they look to each other.

"I'll just sit with one of our mums" George smiles as he walks over to the adults.

"Dream! You're sitting with us!" Bad smiles and I laugh.

"Bad you're going to be in the middle, they're both going to sleep on you"

"I don't mind" he smiles and I look at Quackity.

He seems to read my mind.

"I am not the middle, you are" he smiles and our flight gets called.

We all eventually made our way onto the plane.

Dream woke up a little more since he was the tallest and strongest so he had to put everyone's luggage up.

Karl however was still very much asleep on my shoulder.

George ended up sitting at the window with Dream's mum and my mum.

He seemed to be the most awake out of everyone here.

It was currently 5 in the morning and most of us just wanted to check into the hotel to go back to bed.

However Quackity and I had different plans.

We kept our conversation quiet since we didn't want to wake Karl up or disturb other people.

We wanted to leave our things in our room and find our way to a pool.

Dream POV

After landing we finally started to gather our things. I brought everyone's suitcases down as everyone then took their own.

We filed out until we were off the plane, making our way over to some seats.

Since George and his mum travelled a lot to and from England they always knew the fastest way to travel.

Once we were all off we headed outside to find the cars we arranged to pick us up.

When we did we stopped briefly in front of them.

"Once we get to the hotel we will sort out which rooms everyone's in" George's mum smiles, then getting into one of the cars.

The men waiting beside the cars start to load them with the suitcases.

There were 3 cars in total, we all dispersed into the cars and each one followed the other.

It didn't take too long to reach the hotel we would be staying at.

Each of us getting out and thanking the drivers as we take our stuff from the boot.

"I'll go get our room keys" George's mum walks into the building in front of us.

I look around for George and notice him on his phone, walking over to him.

"Hey, what're you doing?" I smile as he looks up at me.

"Just talking to Tubbo, I can't believe we're already here" He smiles back, putting his phone down.

"Are you going to get some sleep once we're inside?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired, what about you? You've been wide awake this whole trip"

"I might go explore or something, I didn't get much sleep last night but I'm still not tired" He shrugs and Quackity jumps in.

"Well Sapnap and I are going to go find the pool if you want to come with us"

"Yeah sure I'll come" He smiles.

We all make our way inside as George's mum passes the keys about.

"Okay so we will be on the floor above you guys, Alex here's the key for you three, it's the biggest one" She explains, passing him the key.

"Darryl here's your key with Zak, and Clay this is yours and George's" She smiles then passing ones around the adults.

"Your rooms are all right next to each other, if you boys go up first we will come up afterwards since we can't all fit in the lift at once" She suggests and Sapnap wastes no time before getting in.

Quackity follows behind with all the bags and manages to make them fit.

"Thank god because Karl has literally killed my arm" Sapnap laughs as the doors then shut on them.

Sharing a room with George will be interesting.

Especially with the game going on.

It'll be nice to have our friends just next door to us.

Time for some fun.