Five

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

21

I ended up getting the scholarship so all the money i had saved up went to getting myself a car, buying the things i needed for school and some to my mom. my dance teacher got really sick and told me she won't be able to continue class. she asked me to completely take over for her, she'll put my names on the papers and everything like that.

i said yes because i want a studio myself and this honestly is a start. also i know all she does for the kids that wanna dance, just like she did for me. i didn't tell anybody i was coming home, they all think i'm stayin here to start a dance program and then eventually own a studio. which was my original plan before i got that call. i shipped my things to the studio so they wouldn't show up at my moms door and she calls and asks why my things are there.

i told the custodian to put my things in the back and then i'll get them when i can. i made it home though, they told me my car should be there when i get there because i did ship it out 2 days before i planned to be here to make sure it's there by the time i get there. i love my car it's like my little baby. during school i didn't really get into relationships, not that i had other things to do it was just nobody really caught my eye. now ian say i wasn't having sex, i was just never commited to anybody. i got off the plane and my car was out front.

it was around 4 when i got to my moms house so everybody should be there

it was around 4 when i got to my moms house so everybody should be there. i still had a key and prayed she didn't change the lock. i got up there and unlocked the door and there everybody was sitting in the front watching tv. "TINNAAAAAA" yaz yelled and she jumped on me "damn, girl you heavy" i hugged her back and put her down "don't curse in my house" my momma said coming up to me and popped me then hugging me.

"ain't even made it through the door forreal and got hit" we both laughed then josh came up to me "booooyyy, walkin up on me like you grown or sum wit cho tall ass" "athena." "my bad ma". now they're 11 and 9, they're getting old on me and ion like it but it's ok i guess. "so what happened to stayin in new york" "dd called and told me she was sick-" "yea i heard about that" "and she wants me to take over for her completely" "so you stayin here" "yup" she had a big smile on her face and hugged me again.

"but um, could i stay here till i find a place, i haven't found one i-" she cut me off "of course you can stay here, it's still your home" "thank you" "no problem" i went to go put the bags i did have in the room i'll be sharing with yaz for a while. when i got settled i went straight to condo hunting, i bought it up many times of moving my mom out of where she currently lives but she won't let up, she'll give in evetually.

i found the perfect condo, it's in a nice nieghborhood, the school district is nice so maybe josh and yaz can go to school over there and it's a decent size. but now about the house i want to move my mom in to. it's a comfortable home like she wants and everybody could have their own space. "ooo that's nice" "i know right" i had a big smile on my face cause i know she likes it.

"so do you like it?" "yea , it doesn't seem like you but i like it" i smiled to myself "it's yours" "it's whose!?" "yours" "how exspensive is this" "not that much, i paid off half of the mortgage, you just gotta pay the other half" i've never visablely seen somebodies hear drop to their ass "you didn't" "i did" "how long have you had this house" "not that long about 2 months, you just wouldn't say yes but i knew you would eventually" "wow. thank you so so much tina" "no problem"

the area they'll be in isn't as bad as the one they're in now but the schooling still isn't as good as it is over by where i wanna live. so i hope i'm able to get the condo so i can put them in a good school. the week went by kinda quick and on saturday i got a call to come check the house out monday. that's when i start classes so i asked to do it in the morning, the lady said yes so that's what i'll be doing.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔