Thirty

𖣔𖣔Chris𖣔𖣔

i went over to athena's house and she really took the key, so i rung the doorbell. she came to the door talking on the phone, she rolled her eyes at me, pointed to a room and walked back to her room. i closed and locked the door behind me then went to the room "daddy?" "hey baby" "i thought you had work" "i decided to stay" "yay. but tina is mad at you. she's on the phone with tt gina"

"tt gina?" "yes. uncle ty and gina are together so she's my tt right?" "yea baby of course" "are you and mommy getting back together" she asked with clear hatred in her voice. "no" "then why was she sleeping in the bed with you. only people together do that" "your mommy needs help. but as of right now i want you to stay in here while i go try to have tina stop being mad at me"

"ok, if you and tina don't work out could her and i still be friends" "yes" "ok. go on now" she got back to playing. i went to tina's room and she was still on the phone "right. like the fu- i'll call you back" and she hung up the phone.

"you talked to lily?" "yea" "ok. you can leave now" "no, i'm here to talk to you" "what happened to the break" "i never agreed to that dumbass shit athena" "whatever. what you wanna talk about" "how i feel about you" "go on" "i love you" she looked shocked

"no you don't" "i do athena. i really do love you" "no. you can't do that to me." "do what" "i'm mad at you and all of a sudden you wanna tell me that" "but it's true. i took off work to tell you this. before i came here i met up with allison to tell her i feel nothing for her. i told ty and her that i loved you" "christian please stop"

"stop what" "saying that" "it's true though"

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

no no no no no no no no. "christian don't play with me right now. like i'm so deadass" "i'm not. athena it's truly not in me to play with you like that. i really do love you and understand if you don't feel the same way right now" i do though...

he grabbed my face so we were looking at each other "athena i love you so much. i didn't realized how much until i thought we were done. i don't wanna ever feel like that again" i was really searching his eyes for the slighest lie but couldn't find it. i let out a sigh, i pulled him into a hug and knew i was crying

"i'm so sorry baby. i'd never try to hurt you intentanally" "i know you wouldn't but christian i really do have a big fear of getting hurt espically if it's by you, because i really do care for you" i'm not ready to say it yet.

i pulled him back and kissed him. then i broke the kiss and slapped him "don't ever. put me through hell like that again within the span of 24 hours or seriously we'll 'break up' forreal"

"about that. i was gonna wait til christmas but can't, athena will you be my girlfriend" "hell no" "the fuck?" "i'm playin. yes i will" he smiled and kissed my lips. "now get out forreal" "huh" "at least out my room" "athena what are you talking about"

"you think i'm not upset about what just happened" "i mean yea but i thought- " "stop thoughtin then. now sweets get out" he kissed me again before leaving. when i knew he was at lease in the front i called gina "i know this ain't his car" "you're at my house!??" "yes and guess who just opened the door" and she hung up the phone "OW GINA" i ran into the front and gina was on his back and on the floor so he was like on top of her and she was choking him

"gina gina gina, we're cool. let up" she let go and pushed him off her and got up. when he got up he looked scared as hell and we just walked to my room. "can i kill him" "sadly no. he came here and apologized" "ok and" "he told me he loved me" "i don't give a fu- HE TOLD YOU WHATTTT" "THAT'S WHAT I SAIDDDDD"

"you lyin" "i swear on yo life i'm not" "well did you say it back" "..." "ATHENAAAAA" "i'm sorry. i'm not ready yet" "but you do don't you?" "yea" i said lowly putting my face in the pillow "awwwwwww. baby's in lovveeee" she said bringing my head to her chest.

"hush or he'll hear you" "when you gon tell him" "christmas. i was planning on doing that anyway" "ok so what happened after he told you" "talked then he asked me to be his girlfriend i said yes, we hugged and cried" "he cried?" "yea. when you told him y'all was taking a break or whatever, he called ty crying" oh... awwww my baby.

"i didn't know that" "girl yea. you should feel bad for makin that big grown as man cry like that" "that big grown ass man had his ex wife in his bed and basically told me he still loved her. i don't feel bad at all"

"i guessss" "ain't no i guess. you know if ty had his ex in his bed you'd have a goddamn fit" "i'd kill that nigga" "ok then." "but oh my goshhhh. athena's in loveeee" "stop it." "got you smilin and shit" "don't tell him shit" "i won't, he'll see it"

"whatever. but like i really do love that man. it feels weird" "it's gonna feel weird because you've never felt love in the way you feel it with him. the love i have and give you is completely diffrrent from the love he has and gives you"

"ian telling nobody but you. but i really do hope and pray that this first relationship, is my last" i swear i saw this girl shed a tear "me too. i wanna weddin and babies from you two" "you and ty first" "girl please. me and dat nigga ain't togetha" i'm finna tell "girl y'all been together since march" "lies"

"bet" i got my phone and called him "what nigga" "gina said y'all ain't togetha" "bae she lyin" "no she not. cause you always say that dumbass shit" "i love youuuu" "i don't love you." "you know what nigga you can really go to hell" i was just over here dying.

"yea ima go talk to my other girlfriends." and he hung up. we tried to call him back and he wasn't answering "i gotta go" and she ran out the house. i started hallering, chris came in my room "why'd she just run out the house" "ty told her he was gonna talk to his other girlfriends and wasn't answering the phone after that"

"is she about to go hurt my friend" "maybe. they'll fuck after" "oh. i still gotta be out" "no, you can come here" i said opening my arms. he came around and got under me "so you were crying when you left the house earlier" "oh god" he said embarrased and put his face in my stomach

i rubbed the back of his head "why" "like i said i love you and it hurt that you said we should take break" "awwwww, i'm totally not sorry but i'm sorry" he looked up at me with confusion i kissed his forehead. i wanna say it.

"you ok" "yea i'm fine" "you sure" "umhm" "you can talk to me tina" he said sitting up "i know" "ok" and we laid down together, then lily came into the room "nap time?" she asked "are you tired" "yes" "c'mon" she got in the bed between us "lily you stole my cuddle partner" "he was mine first" "well shit excuse me"

"athena." chris said popping my forehead "ima freak you up. pop me again" "ain't gon do s-h-i-t" "yea ok" we got quiet after that and let lily go to sleep.

thing of mine😌🖕🏾

i will deadass break up
with you to be petty😒

that will be the day
you get fucked up
the most

all petty will b out
yo body

the lies

petty neva leaves
this body

yea ok athena.

boy fuck you.

when baby

i looked up from my phone and at him and he gon smile at me.

choke.

baby that's a bit
harsh

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔