Thirty-Six

𖣔𖣔Chris𖣔𖣔

we made it back to the house at around  3 in the morning. i've never been to an event that ended that late. tina and lily are sleep so that wasn't fun getting them in the house and up the stairs. i didn't have to get them ready for bed thank god. but, i went back downstairs to set up the christmas tree, lily and i put it up but didn't get to put the lights on. she told me she didn't want lights unless athena was gonna here.

when i got done i sat my gifts under the tree and then got athena's out her car and put them under the tree. i went upstairs to get in the bed and spooned athena "why are you just now getting in the bed" "i was doing something" "doing what" "fucking my other girlfriend" "you one pump chump" "don't even" "no, but what were you doing" she asked and turned to face me

"puttin the lights on the tree" "aw. did you look at my gifts" "no" "you lyin" "no" "umhmmm" "i didn't" "ok" "lily is going to wake up and wake us up" "at what time" "whenever she wakes up" "oh god" and she turned back and i pulled her closer. "ew christian" "i can't help it" "get it off me" "no. feel what you do to me" "i haven't done anything but laid here" "the onesie"

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

"my onesie is comfortable" "it looks good though" he said rubbing my stomach "what chu doin chris" "huh" "you're rubbing my stomach" "oh" and he stopped and pulled his hand away "why'd you stop" "cause you-" "i just asked what you were doing" i said putting his hand back on my stomach. "so you gon answer my question" "oh- ion know, i just did it" "um. but it's helping" "with" "ima bout to come on my period" "you have cramps before?"

"yea" "you didn't say anything" "because i took my pain killers" "how many" "one" "don't lie to me. i've been through nine periods with you" "..four" "athena!?" "you don't understand my pain" "the period hasn't even started" "leave me alone." he chuckled but started rubbing my stomach again "you sure you not pregnant" "chris why do you want me pregnant" "to trap you" "you can trap me...by being a good boyfriend"

"that's boring" "boy. betta go play wit cho child" "i will" he said poking my belly "boy quit playin before i make you start wearin a condom" "ooo lets not do that" "ok then" it got quiet then. should i ask if he rubbed allison's belly...

"whatever you're about to ask, don't" "what chu tam bout" "don't play dumb" "ok i won't ask" "are you sleepy" "nope" "me neither" i sat up and turned to him "we should make some hot chocolate" "NOOO" "damn. why" "cause if lily finds out it was made without her she'll throw a fit" "yea ok." "i'm serious" "i bet you are but it'll be shut down all too fast. but because i love her i'll wait"

"do you love lily more than me" "of course" "ouch" "that wasn't known? i thought that was known" "you're mean" "i'm not" "you are" "whatever. turn the tv on" "i don't have the remote" "i don't either" "this happens at least once a day" "yo remote got fuckin legs" he started laughinh "no cause why whenever i wanna watch tv it's no where to be found. yo shit racist"

"is not" "whatever, it's not" "it is. chris i wanna fuuuuuuccckk" "oh..." "i'm serious, c'mon" i laid out and started unzipping my onesie"you're too loud and lily's room is right there and you know she's a light sleeper kind of" "i'll be quiet" "you won't cause you say that any other time" "ughhhh. i'm finna go get a dildo and fuck myself" i got up and ran oit his room and to the basement, he followed me but i locked the door

"tina open the damn door" why he actin like i can talk back and he'll hear me. stupid. after i didn't hear anything the door opened. i forgot...there's always a key. "ima hurt you" "no. you wouldn't do so don't touch me" he got closer "i'm serious christian don't touch me" i said in the most serious tone i had and he stopped, because stop means stop you knowwww.

after i was done reliving myself, i looked over at chris and his whole face was red. i don't think he was mad, but flustered "you coulda helped yourself. you didn't just have to stand there" "no. you're about to fix this" "shiiiiddd. i'm tired" i put my clothes on and walked passed him and went to his room to lay down. not the sun comin up. it took him a good minute before he came back upstairs and got in the bed.