Nine

𖣔𖣔Athen𖣔𖣔

"goodmorning" i greeted josh as i went in the kitchen "morning" he said not even looking at me "boy you do this everytime i catch you, if you gon be weird don't do it" "i'm not being weird" " you not even lookin at me right now" "cause ion wanna lookat cho ugly ass face" "ya deddy" "nigga dats yo deddy too" "not he not" "then who is" "momma" "bye." and we started laughing "ok you wanna drive to school today or me to take you" "drive, i gotta pick somebody up" "who? dat girl from last night" "oh my gawwwwwdd, i'm leaving, bye." i laughed "bye"

i don't have to be a work til 3 so i'll just go to the gym and go get a couple things from the store. it's 7:30 right now so ima just go back to sleep. i woke up at about 10 and started my day forreal, i ate what was left of what josh cooked. yes. that boy be cookin, we switch days and if he doesn't have time to cook i'd send him money to get something, cause you gotta eat. then i got in the shower.

i grab my coat and head out

i grab my coat and head out. once i made it to the gym i started went on the treadmill to start off, i put my earbuds in and started. i don't do it for long, only about 5 minutes then i start to work out. i got off and started working on my core, 5 minutes into my workout i felt like i heard someone call my name so i stopped and turned around. i took my earbuds out and walked over to him. "hey athen" "hey mr.grey" he laughed "you know that's not my last name right" "yes i know mr.carter" "eh maybe we can go back to grey" i laughed "did you just get here" "yea, i didn't know you came to this gym" "yea because you just met me yesterday" i responded

"what. ever." and he playfully rolled his eyes "wanna work out together or would the wifey not be happy about that" "she'll be fine" "you needa talk about it" i askes kinda jokingly "you seem like a thearputic person, maybe we can meet up one day this week" "am i being asked out onna dateeee" "i don't know, are you" "boooyyy" i rolled my eyes and went back to my core excircise he went ti the machine behind me. after we got done with the core, i wanted to work on my glutes "spot me" "i think you got enough glutes ms.athena" "wel damn you just have no shame in looking" he started turning red "i didn't mean to be rude or come off weird" "you didn't, but just spot me, don't touch my ass though" "so i can look" "yea"

i want him to look...am i a bad person for that because, he's like married. "so um how long have you been married" "we'll tall about it on our 'date'" "ughhh" he laughed at me "oh you can go lower than that miss dancer" "why are you tryna make me work out forreal" "because we're at a gym" "i have 4 classes to teach today and the rest of the week" "then why the hell are you at the gym" he asked chuckling "because i like to workout" "but you workout everyday, several times a day" "i guess" "what will i do with this information that you're a gym head ms.athena" "i don't know mr.christian, what will you do" "what days do you come" "anyday i feel like it" "well you're gonna be my gym buddy" "and what days do you come" "kinda same as you because it depends if i have a case or not"

he explained as we now went to benchpress, "you're a lawyer" "yes" "ooo we gotta be friends now, i might get in trouble" he laughed "who's going first" "you" "you sure you can spot" "boy. yes" "i'm not a boy ima man" oop i know dats right "umhm" we worked out together for about and hour, then got ready to leave "so what are you about to go do" he asked me as he walked me to my car "go to the store, my fridge is empty, how bout you" "head home and get ready for work" "ooo does the big man have a case" "not really, i have to aprove some cases though" "so like you're the boss" "yup" "fuuuunnnn, will lily be in class today" "yes" "who's dropping her off" "i will" "oh well see you later"