Fourty- Eight

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

chris hasn't called me at all today. i picked up lily and usually he calls to check on us but he didn't. i got through all my classes and didn't get a text, so something has to be wrong for him not to even text me. "lily why daddy haven't talked to us today" "i don't know" "me either" "will he get in trouble for this"

"no, not today" "oh" and we pulled up to the house. the lights were on so he's home. we walked in, he was in the kitchen, i told lily to speak and then go upstairs. "what's the issue" "what you mean" "we haven't spoken since this morning" "i know. i'm sorry i just been thinkin about something" "about what" i sat on the counter next to him because he was dong the dishes.

"i figured out who broke in" "who" "bri" "what the fuck" "exactly" "for what. ain't ha ass married" "yes." "yo ex's piss me off" i got off the counter and went upstairs to get in the shower. after a while of me being in there christian got in, "we're not doing anything"

"i know" he pulled me to him by my waist and kissed the top of my head. i let out a sigh and threw my head back into his chest "i'm sorry" "for what" "my past keeps coming up" "that's not your fault, you can't control what they do" i turned around to face him "unless you givin them some kind of reason to act crazy then it's not your fault"

he kissed my forehead "i love you" "i'd love me too" he smiled at me and all i could do was smile back "i love you too" we kissed "soooo what are you gonna do about her" "i wanna know why she did it" "me too" "she was mad at me for messing up with you but now she does this"

"you got weird ex's babe, but wash up so we can go to bed, i'm tired" i got out because i was finished and got dressed in his shirt and that was all. nothing else, just the shirt. when he got out i was in the bed watching tv, he got ready for bed and came and spooned me "you have no underwear on" "nope" "was the we not doing nothing only for the shower"

"naw, for right now too" "did i do something" "no, just not in the mood right now" "you ok" "yea i'm ok" "ok" he kissed my shoulder and laid his head down.

the next day when i woke up the next morning chris and lily weren't there. i checked the time and it was 11, so i facetimed chris  "yes baby" "why didn't you wake me up before y'all left" "we tried but you wouldn't get up" "oh..." "you ok?" "yea i'm good y'all just weren't here when i woke up"

"want me to come home for lunch" he said looking at the camera and then back down at his files "you don't have to" "i am, i don't wanna stay in this office" "ok well get back to work, i'll see you later" "ok, i love you" "i love you too" we got off the phone and i decided to clean up.

i put my hair up, turned on some music and got to cleanin. when i was done cleaning i was tired but knew if i went to sleep i wasn't getting up. so, instead i put my coat and shoes on and went to my house "joshhhhhh"  "yeaaaaaa" "wassup lil boy" i said takin my stuff off "hey"

"what you been doin, it's clean" "cause ima clean person, don't play wit me" i laughed "but uh i'm moving out" "oh lord...he's leaving me" he started laughing at me "ima still be in boston just not here" "so where" "an apartment downtown" "oh ok big money" "hush.but yea"

"when are you moving" "next week" "hold the hell on. damn. and you just now tellin me. i feel it i wouldn't have come home you woulda been moved out and ima think you got kidnapped" he just laughin "no i woulda told you, i'm tellin you now" "horrible, but do you need help packing" "yea we gotta pack up this couch"

"boy please. you ain't touchin my couch" "well then help me go furniture shopping" "ooooo just tell me when" "you doin sum sunday" "no" "we can go then" "ok, well i just wanted to check up on you, you good?" "yea, you?" "yea but while we were away chris ex broke into the house" "lily momma!?" "no the one he told me i reminded him of"