Fifty-Seven

2 weeks later

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

it's too much goin on. they're saying rose as a day left and lily is acting out in school ?! what the fuck. i can only take so much while pregnant, i feel myself stressing which isn't ok. "chris please do something about this. i can't" "LILY QUIT" "NO" she yelled back and kept throwing stuff aeound her room. what the hell has gotten into her.

"SIT DOWN NOW." chris yelled as he pointed to her desk she had in there, she threw one last thing before going to sit down and crossing her arms. so i walked over to her and grabbed a notebook and a pencil "write down you won't be bad one hundred times, because i don't know what's going on but it's unacceptable lillian"

she was upset but started writing and christ and i left her room and went back to his.
"i really don't know, you need to talk to her" i told him

"i know, but each time we ask she doesn't say anything and has a fit" "well actually sit her down and now just have a scream competition. i would love to do it but it would honestly just be too much stress on me and i don't need anymore of that" "i know you don't" "talk to her tonight because we go see your mom tomorrow and she doesn't need to have whatever shitty ass attitude she has now."

"ok, you know they're saying tomorrow may be her la-" "i know" i said not even wanting to discuss it cause then i'll get too emotional and that's all this pregnancy has been for me. an emotional roller coaster. "you're her official lawyer right?" he took a breath before answering "yes"

"we can get someone else to do it chris, you know? cause having to do that and being emotional-" "she told me she wanted me to read it so that's what i'll do" "oh, ok" he rested his head on my lap and started rubbing my stomach under my shirt. sitting like this for a while lil comes in and it looked like her mood changed from when she walked in to her looking at us.

"I HATE YOU!" i screamed. she came back in and picked the paper up to put on the dresser and left back out stomping.

"go talk to her right fucking now. don't have time fa dis shit." he sighed and got up

𖣔𖣔Chris𖣔𖣔

"lily what is goin on with you" i asked coming in her room and sitting on her bed "i don't wanna talk to you" "do you wanna talk to tina?" i'm gonna go live with my mommy since y'all don't love me anymore" that caught me off guard big time "lily what are you talking about we don't love you?"

"i don't wanna talk about it" she said turning her back to me "lily you have to talk to me" "no. go talk to your new baby" "is that what this is about lily? she stayed quiet "but you were so excited about them" "no. they'll take you and tina away from me and you'll love them more"

and so will tina because the baby will be her real kid" and i could tell that was the part really bothering her. "lily you know that's not true, tina loves you too much" "not as much as she's gonna live her real baby" "you are her real baby" "no i'm not i'm her fake one"

"you know tina doesn't see it like that, she sees it as she's your mommy and you're her child" "it'll be different when the baby comes" and she started crying harder. i pulled her into me and hugged her. "we'll love you just as much as we love the baby, nobody will get any more or any less love than the other" "you'll love the baby more than me. i think i should go live with mommy"

she said pulling away from the hug. she's really breaking my heart saying this "you need to talk to tina, lily" i said getting up and going to get her. i felt myself on the verge of crying "what happened?" she asked concerned so i explained.

"she really thinks that?" and i could tell she was hurt by that "yea" she was crying at this point and got up to go to her room.

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔