Fourty-Four

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

"chris stop fuckin touchin me" "you said after we get off the plane-" "i lied." "baby-" "i told you the next time you hurt my feelings i wasn't being nice did i not?" "yea but-" "yea but nothing" "but how can you be upset at a question you asked" "i wasn't expecting you to sleep with a married women, your ex, somebody that caused us problems and then you come sit in my face and kiss all over me like you ain't do shit"

"she was there" "CHRISTIAN I WAS HERE" i took a deep breathe and turned around to sit on the bed "i was too, why go sleep with two other men" "because christian i wasn't sure about us, cause you wanna go around and say stupid and dumb shit then i'll forgive you cause i like you" "i'm sorry tina. i really can't think of anything else for me to say" "would you take it back if you could" i said looking at him

"yes because she's married. tina i can't lie to you and say i'd take it back because of you because at the moment in time you weren't on my mind" "ok" "was i on yours when you were messing with thing one and thing two" "nope" "ok then can we stop" "nope. my feelings still hurt" "this gon effect us" "yup" "tina." "what? it is. yea ima forgive you and stuff because i love you and all but damn. somebody dat caused us issues. shesh. that's a tough one right there"

"this trip ain't gon be shit but stress if you mad at me. like i said we can go back home" "boy please. you'll get your lil stress relivers but ima be petty. that's all i gotta say." "i don't want that" "an ion want the thought of you fuckin yo ex in my head but here the fuck i am" he let out a sigh and went to go get in the shower so i called gina.

"y'all fuck yet" "no" "ooo baby you looked pissee what he do- ty come here chris did something" "ty did you know he slept with bri before we got together" "he did huh!?" gina asked "ian think he actually did it" "da fuck you mean actually did it" "hate to blame on us being drunk but we were and saw her at the bar and yea from there" "ok" "aw man tina. don't do my bro dirty ova dat, he'd be sick and not know what to do"

"that's ok" gina replied "right. ima go sleep wit q ass see how he feel" "but then you'd be cheating" "break up first" "ATHENA WE'RE NOT BREAKING UP. SHUT UP." "yea ok. that's what he thinks" he came out the bathroom with the towel around him "her pupils dilated. is he naked, he must be naked" "we're not. so cut it out" "yeah right nigga" he grabbed my phone and hung it up then sat next to me

"tina you breakin up wit me ova that" aw ty was forreal cause he seem a lil hurt... damn lil bro. ima play wit him "i mean..." he smacked his lips and got up hard if that make sense, lol. he put some clothes on and left out the room. i called them back "i think i broke yo friend" "what you do" "because after he hung up he asked if i was really gon break up wit him over that and y'all know i play"

"oh gosh. where he at" "ion know he got dresses and left the room" "tina go find yo boyfriend please" "why? he grown" "he gon get drunk and start fuckin wit people. might get inna fight and we can't afford him getting arrested outside the country" "he can afford it" "tina." "ok ok" ian get in the shower or nun i just left out.

where the fuck is he at. i been lookin around for a good 10 minutes and can't find his ass. i went outside cause where else could he be and saw him...some girl was touching him so i started walking closer to where he couldn't see me. i wanna see and hear what's gon 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯. "i have a girlfriend" "where is she" "up my ass and around the corner" i can't stand his ass 😭.

"i'll let that slide because you're cute" "really?" "yea" "she thinks so too but between you and me she thinks i'm sexy" "well i agree. wanna go back to my room" "for what. you got cards in there? i prefer spades and would we be playing partners cause if we are i'll go get my girlfriend" she walked away irritated "you fuckin creep come out the damn bush."