Fifty-Nine

a long one justtt for y'all

a month later(june)

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

it's been a month since rose passed and also since her funeral. the service was small because she didn't want a big one and then chris made it through reading the will. it was hard for him but he got through it.

as of now, we're doing good. lily feels better and so does chris. they actually spend a lot of time together and have been since she passed. no i never feel left out or anything because i know that she was close to both of them and that loss was hard.

lily is at school and chris is a work. i'm getting ready to go to my four month check up. chris wants to come so i'm gonna go pick him up first.

Chris❤️

four monthsdownnnnnnn

four months
downnnnnnn

😍they're growing

ikrrr

u look so good
baby

thank you

im omw

ok but is that outfit
not hot? looks a little
warm

not it's fine, it's thin

ok

I left the house and headed to his office. When I got there I headed upstairs and to his office. I got up there and he wasn't in his office so I sat in his chair behind his desk.

"my bad, had to go talk to some one" he said as he came in the office "it's fine, ready?" "yea" i got up and we left out.

the appointment went good. doctor told us that the baby is growing healthy and we can find out the gender next month. I really don't care what gender the baby is as long as they're healthy.

"ok back to work" i said as we pulled up in front of his office "come in with me" "for what?" "because i want you to" "whatever" i found a parking spot and then we went in. Once we made it to his office I took his seat. "really?" "i'm pregnant"

"and i'm the boss" "and? when i come around you're not" "i got work to do seriously, could you sit on the couch?" "but i don't wanna" "tina" i got up and he sat down "wanna sit on my lap?" "i'm too big" "girl no you not" so i sat on his lap. "can you see" "yea, lean back" i leaned back on him.

i've never watched chris do his work forreal. i honestly don't know much about it, we've only been together for seven months and friends for more than a year. it really seems like longer but it hasn't been that long. as i'm watching him he's reading through files and separating cases into different categories. then he started responding to different emails.