Thirteen

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

it's now saturday and i'm going out with gina today. so i don't wanna do too much for class, so it'll be a day where we chill. i don't have my adult class today so i go from 4- 9:30 today, the real party doesn't start til 11 anyway. my class starts in about an hour so i'm gonna get some food and go over there. i ended up getting chick-fil-a and got gina some, when i got there i gave her her food and went to my office, i took my shoes off, put some music on and ate my food.

after i got done eating i had a good 10 minutes before my first class started. so i went into the studio and sat against the mirror, as they started coming in they were all happy and excited cause they knew it was a relax day, well all of them except lily. "ms.athena what's going on" "we're having a relax day" "no dancing?" "not today but we will tomorrow" "oh ok" and she went to sit and talk with the other girls. when i tell you i checked my phone for no more than 5 minutes and when i look up they're all out. i laughed to myself and got up to go talk to gina.

"them mugs is knocked out" she laughed "a parent is waiting for you in your office" "whoes" and she gon shrug her shoulders. i hope this parent ain't on no bullshit, when i got back there it was christian. "why aren't you in class" "relax day. and they're all sleep" "lily too" "yea" "she just took a nap at the house "well just let her sleep" i was sitting on my desk with my legs crossed and he was sitting in the chair in front of me. "so are we never gonna kiss" "not with working phones around us" we both laughed a bit. he stood up, putting his hands on the desk and leaning in to me, i leaned back on my hands "sir you are tall" "not really" "how tall are you" "around 6'1 6'2" "tall." "how tall are you" "5'9" "that's tall for a women" "eh, you're still tall" "i guess, how long until the class ends" "still gotta while, they were out a little after class started" "good"

he kissed me. i was shocked but i kissed back, i sat up and put my arms around his neck. at first there wasn't tongue but then we added it, he picked me up for no more than a minute and sat back on the chair so now i'm straddling him. he started feeling on me and i put my hands through his hair, i moaned into the kiss and pulled away. "what?" he asked "if we contiune we're going to fuck" "what's wrong with that" "there are kids here. and we haven't even been onna proper date" "we haven't been on a date and you're on my lap kissing me" "cause you're nice" "so you kiss every nice man that you meet" "no" and i giggled "so i'm special" "maybe" "mmm"

he's still rubbing my butt, do i stop him orrrr...naw i'm not, it feels nice. i needa boyfriend, this is just sad. "do you wanna go onna date with me" "woah, you JUST got out of 10 years of marriage" "that was over years ago" "i feel like a rebound" "you are." i never took somebody's hands off me so fast "it's a joke, it's a joke" and he put his arms back around my waist. no cause like now my feelings hurt, but it ain't nu'thin but a g thang. "so you not gon talk to me now" i reached back to check my computer on the time and it was still 4 something. i sat back up straight and just folded my arms, ima big ass child for no reason.

"athena." and i looked at him "so you really not gon talk to me forreal" i shook my head no and he gon roll his eyes. i was about to get up but he kept me on him "no let me get up" "oh she can talk now" "shut up" "you know who you remind me of" "who" "this girl i knew bri" "and she was" i asked with a bit of an attitude, i hope he don't say what i think he is "i guess you could say an ex" "yeaaa" and i got up. that's very dumb to say i remind you of an ex and you just asked me on a date?

i left and went back in the studio. it was almost time for class to be over so i had to wake them up. i woke them up as nicely as i could because i hate how kids act when they get woken up, they got up and sat there. i guess they still wakin up, i do the same thinf though i need a minute before i can move around. i had them go put their shoes on and allowed them to come back in to sit down, i usually don't allow shoes on the dance floor but it's whatever, i'll clean it before my other class starts.