Twenty-Five

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

when gina left out my door opened back up and it was andrew "wassup" "wanna practice now" "no. i think we'll just practice when class starts" "oh please don't tell me you ain't doin it now because of that nigga" i just want no problems. "look ion want no problems between him and i. and this dance is causing them" "so he's insecure" he said chuckling

"how he gon be mad because we're doing our job" his laughing got more dramatic "i really shouldn't have to explain nun to you cause you're grown but, anybody is gonna be mad over their partner dancing the way we will be with someone that likes them" he started walking closer to be and he closed the door.

fuck is he doin... "i don't understand, why you chose him over me" "boy if you don't take yo hands from my face" "c'mon athena. i think we both want each other" "why you think that" i said removing his hand from my face "because i'm still here. your little boyfriend hasn't liked me for some time and yet you haven't fired me"

"because you're a great dancer. chris can't decide that for me, but you will keep it professional and respect him and i's relationship. if not, i won't have a problem firing you" i said standing up "you can leave now" and he left out

i let out a sigh and sat back down, then called christian "yes" "i wanna go home" "did he do something!?" "tried to, but it's nothing" "athena i'm gonna beat his ass" "no. no fighting, it's not needed" "it is if he doesn't know where his place is" he started gettin a lil loud

"chris can you calm down please" "no because he always does this" i couldn't even say anything, cause he does "you're coming to my house as soon as your class ends." "i have to clean up" "do it in the morning" "chris." "whatever. but AS SOON as you get done cleaning you come here" "ok" "tell him to keep his fuckin hands to his self" "the dance goes against that"

"can i just come up there and be your partner" "next time" "and any damn time after that" "sure" "athena." "ok ok yes, anytime after that" "what song is the dance to" "..." "answer" "body party" i said lowly "speak up" "body party!" "hell no. i'm coming up there" "chris sit the fuck down" "no cause why that song" "well it's a fuckin couples dance" he let out a frustrated grunt and hung up. he lucky my class is starting soon.

after both classes ended, i cleaned up like i ssid i would. andrew wasn't as bad as i thought he was going to be. when i finished cleaning up, i went to my office to get my stuff so i could leave out. but, when i got there andrew was in there. "you gon be here by yoself. i'm leavin" i said trying to grab by bag but he moved it away. i didn't say anything and tried to keep getting my bag, he pulled it away once again but grabbed my face and kissed me. EWWWWWWWWWWW.

i pushed him away hard as hell "WHAT THE FUCK ANDREW" "you know you wanted it" "WHO LIED AND TOLD YOU THAT" "the way you were dancing. i just knew you wanted me" "you're fired. please never come back, i'll get a restrianing order if needed. and he stormed out.

i made sure he was gone, locked up and left. i rushed over to christians house, when i got there i rung the doorbell like a fuckin crazy person "hey- what happened" "he kissed me." "WHAT THE FUCK" "shut up. lily is probably sleep" "i don't care" "yea when ha ass wake up and sleep in your bed you gon be mad." "whatever. but what'd you do"

"kiss him back" i said with a straight face. why ask dumb questions??? "oh my gosh it was a fucking joke" "ha. ha. ha. very funny. go" i put my coat at the front door and my bag on the kitchen table, then went to the room in the basement. i undressed at the door and laid out on the bed.

christian came to the door shirtless. he came inside and closed the door, he put me in the x shape cuffs on the bed and then stood back. he went over to the closet and picked out a leather whip "so how long did i say" "thirty seconds" he hit both my nipples with the whip and i arched out the bed "wrong. how long" "3 hours" ian even do nothinnnnnn!!!!! "good girl"

he said getting on the bed and hovered over me "would you like something else" he said kissing me "yes" i let out, in between the kiss. he stopped kissing me "you can either get the vibrator for 2 hours, cause i'm nice or be on the sex machine for 2 hours orrr we can fuck but you can't come at all and won't be able to tonight"

i agreed to rules for why. "which one slut" say it againnnnnn. "which sex machine" "the new one" aw hell. "if you don't choose i will" "uhhh the machine" "ok" he uncuffed me and made me get on all fours, handcuffed me back to the head board then cuffed my ankels in place.

"i'll come back when your time it up" he lined the tip on the machine with my opening and then started it. "fuck" he turned it up to what i'm guessing is the higest setting and left the room. i was a moaning mess, i was loud as hell. i'm really glad this room is soundproof, i guess it's smart to make it that way because it's a hidden room. real pull a book type shit.

i don't know how many times i've cum at this point, but i'm tired. i was moving around trying to find a way to get away from it. nothing was working, i was gonna start screaming his name as if he could hear me. so, i just kept moaning loudly.

𝘪 was starting to get real tired and my eyes were getting heavy. but, he came in the room and turned it off "has the slut learned her lesson" i nodded my head "words." he said harshly and slapped my ass kinda hard "yes" "yes what?" "yes daddy, i have" "good"

he uncuffed me and i fell down on the bed, he flipped me over so i was laying on my back. he got on top of me and started softly kissing down my body "chris i can-" my breathe got caught up when he started sucking on my clit.

i arched off the bed as he continued "fuck chris" i couldn't take it anymore, i tried to push his head away. i came and he stopped then started kissing up my body till he reached my lips "you tired?" "yes" i said with my eyes basically closed "ok" he pecked my lips and picked me up.

we went to his room, he gave me bath and dressed me in his boxers and one of his shirts. when we laid down i was laying my head on his chest and my arm was hanging over his waist. and he kissed my forehead.

shit. i think i do love this man...nope too early.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔