Previews

Forever My Lady

ꨄAaliyahꨄ

We still have two weeks till school starts and tomorrow is Destiny's birthday. She wants to go to Gizmos, so that's where we're going. My lil baby turning 16, gonna cry. Lol.

But today she wants them to come over. Our parents know that they're gonna be here while they're at work so it's coo. The last time they were over here I knew they were gonna end up falling asleep so I told them before they came home and found people in the living room.

ꨄTaeꨄ

We getting ready to go over Liyah house.

"you like herrrrr"

"khamari get away from me"

"you gon ask her out"

"no. we're just friends"

"friends my ass"

"we just met a month ago"

"ok?"

"go bother yo girlfriend or sum, damn"

"oo you do like her"

"ima smack you. get away from me" he laughed and walked out my room.

Even if I did like her, I can't be with her. She's too good and I can't mess that up. It wouldn't be right.

When I was done getting ready we left. We got there and King instantly went to Maya. He's never liked anybody this much. Well he has but we don't talk about that.

"where's liyah"

D- "upstairs sleep"

Bj- "bestie sleep like she pregnant"

A- "ha ass stay sleep"

M- "don't do wifey"

King- "but naw she do sleep a lot, anytime we ask about her you always say she sleep"

D- "she been like that since forever, she loves sleep, i think if she'd allow herself to sleep all day she would"

I shook my head and went upstairs. I heard her music from down the hall, she really does love her old school. I got to her room and took my shoes off and sat down. She turned over.

"hey tae"

"wassup sleepy"

"hush" I laughed a bit and let her drift back off to sleep.

I looked at her, not inna creepy staring way but just looked. Beautiful if I've ever seen it. Can't tell her, I gotta make sure we stay just friends.

ꨄAaliyahꨄ

When I woke up Tae was sleep. How he just gon go to sleep like that. But, I got up and went downstairs.

"hey y'all"

Bj- "was the nap good"

"yup might go take another one"

T- "you sleep a lot"

"i know"

A- "where tae at"

"sleep"

King- "so both you niggas just be knocked out" I laughed and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink and then went back upstairs.

He was up when I came back in my room.

"gimme some"

"no go down there and get some"