Fourty-Two

𖣔𖣔Chris𖣔𖣔

so we leave tomorrow and athena and lily haven't moved away from each other. i didn't even get a kiss this morning because when i woke up she was in lily's room "are y'all ok" "we're fine" tina responded as she turned back to the movie they were watching in the front.

"are y'all hungry?" "no daddy we're ok" it's 2 and they haven't eaten... and they've been up since like 8 "ok y'all have to eat something" "we'll eat later chris" "it is later. get up and come eat" they both rolled their eyes and got up to go to the kitchen. will it always be like this geez.

i fixed them plates and had them sit down to eat. "lily did you pack your bag" "do you guys have to leave" "yes baby" "can i come" "NOOOOO" we both said at the same time "but why" "because there will be no other kids" tina explained "that's ok, i can be with you guys" "we'll be doing adult things" "chris." "what? we will" she glared at me "so i have to stay with grandma" "yes"

she let out a sigh "well i let you stay home from school so you could be with us before we leave but it seems like you wanna be with tina more than me" "are you jealous baby" "no just give me a child back" "lily i think your daddy misses you being under him" she got up from her sit and came to sit on my lap hugging me.

"awwwww cuties" i kissed lily's forehead then patted her back "ok baby get up i gotta clean, i love you" "i love you too daddy" and she kissed my cheek

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

i could die seeing them interact with each other. yea chris can be unreasonable at times but he does love her and shows her as much as he can. i do get on him anytime i think he doing too much though, because what we won't do is get on my baby no we won't.

"c'mon lily" i grabbed her hand and we went back in the front. while we were watching moana chris came in and sat next to us, lily got off my lap and went to get on chris. i want kids...don't tell him he'll try to get me pregnant.

we continued watching movies, we really stayed on that couch all day. i got up though so i could cook, since chris cooked this morning i guess i could cook for tonight. i'm not gonna cook a lot because nobody's gonna be in the house this weekend. when i finished i made plates and told them to come eat. "lily you never answered my question earlier" he said while eating some macaroni.

"yes. tina helped me pack it this morning" " are you done packing athena" "dang why i gotta be athena" "cause i know you" "yes i'm done christian" "umhm" "lily yo daddy finna get popped" "ooooo tina's pops hurt" "you popped her before!?" he asked calmly "yes" "what the fuck" "chris." "go up stairs lily. please" once we heard her room door closed he looked back at me.

"for fucking what athena" "because she was trying to steal" "you don't do that" "she was trying to steal from a fucking store christian. what the fuck she gotta steal for? she can ask for the shit and she knows that" "ok but popping her" "yes cause she wouldn't listen and put it back. she stubborn like you." "whatever athena." "i know you're not upset because i'm trying to teach her something"

"you didn't have to put your hands on her" "i- you right sorry. i won't touch her again." and i went upstairs to the guest room. i do get where he's coming from but taking care of josh and yaz that's kinda a natural thing for me to do. i heard chris go in lily's room, i'm guessing they talked then he came to the guest room door. "can you go to the room please" "i am in the room" "tina" "what"

"go in the room" "for what" "cause i asked you to" "i get asked a lot of things. doesn't mean i do em" he came in the room and picked me up from the bed  "christian put me down" "why am i christian" "cause it's the name your mother gave you" he threw me on his bed and got on top of me but was more so hovering "lily told me what happened" "ok." "stop being mad" "nobody's mad"

"𝙮𝙚𝙨 you are. stop it" he said bending down to peck my lips "what would i be mad for" "i don't know, you're the mad one you tell me" "i'm not mad" "you sure" "yes" "tell me you love me" "i wanna go be with lily" "i feel like you love her more than me" "i do" "hurt" "you'll live" "i've never heard you guys tell each other you loved each other before" "we haven't said it"

"really? why" "i don't wanna make her uncomfortable by saying it" "why would she be uncomfortable i guarantee she feels the same way" "i don't know but i really do feel like i'm replacing her mom i 𝙙𝙤𝙣't wanna-" "athena stop. you are replacing her but not really. allison wasn't there as a mother to begin with. lily needed somebody in her life to care and nature her like a mother. if i could i would be that if she needed me to be, but she has you now and LOVES you"

"i don't know i would still want her to tell me first before i tell her. and if she doesn't want to i won't treat her any different i'll still show her i love her as best as i can" "go talk to her" "huh?" "go talk to her" he got from on top of me and let me up. i went to her room "is daddy mad at you" "he was but not anymore" "good" "lily?" "yes" "how do you um- feel about me" "huh?"

"like you know how you feel about your daddy?" "yes. i love him so so soo much" i giggled a bit  "yea, well how do you feel about me" "oh... i love you too" i'm crying. i'm gonna cry. somebody get me some tissue. she said it so casually. "tina are you ok" "yes baby i'm fine" i went over and pulled her into me "i love you too" "you do!?" she asked looking up at me "of course i do" her eyes started watering too so i hugged her tighter.

we were both silently crying at this point. i pulled her back and grabbed her face with both hands not harshly though "lily i love you and i always will. there is nothing that you could do that would make me not or stop loving you. if something were to which i hope it never does. happened between me and your daddy i will still love you and see you all the time i can. i will be there to support you with anything you do in your life even if i may not agree with it. if you need anything come to me if not your dad. ok?" "ok"

i wiped her red face and kissed her cheek then she wiped mine and kissed my cheek. i smiled at her and we laid back on her bed with her laying on me. "are you and my daddy gonna get married" "i hope so. don't tell him i said that" "ok" she said laughing some "tina" "yes baby" "why did my momma never tell me she loved me" i looked down at her so quick "what" "she never told me she loved me but she told my daddy all the time" she was about to start crying again.

i'm whoopin dat bitch ass. it's ova wit at this point. "aw baby don't cry. she is just a very messed up individual and she doesn't deserve you crying over her. you'll do great in life without her in it so don't worry about her now or ever because she's not worrying about you" "but why. she's suppose to be my mommy" "she's an egg donor." "whats that" "i'll tell you when you're older" i said laughing some.

"i'm gonna go talk to your daddy then we'll go back downstairs and watch some movies or whatever you wanna do ok?" "ok, i love you tina" "i love you too sweetie" i kissed her head and left out. "ima smack that bitch" "woah baby. calm down, what happened and who's the bitch" "yo ex wife" "what'd she do now" "you sat up there for 6 years and never noticed she never told y'all child she loved her."

"what?" "lily just told me the bitch never told her she loved her" "i-i didn't know that" "how the fuck not christian. where the hell were you if not there" "ok could we not go in on me" "no cause that child has quite literally been neglected by that women since she was born. how could you not have seen that christian" "i wasn't paying attention" "do better g." "i'm sorry" "it happened already. ain't shit you can do now but not treat her the same"

"i would never" "i know" i said taking a deep breathe. "baby come sit down please" i went and sat on the bed and he pulled me against him with his chin on top of my head "lily's gonna be ok now. she has you and i hope she always does even if we don't work out" "she will" "so she'll have no reason to ever feel neglected by either one of us ever" "yea" "you really do love her" he said chuckling "yes bro. my heart is so heavy for her"

"how'd the conversation go" "we cried" "aw damn. must've went well" "very" "good" "she asked me if we were gonna get married" i said looked up at him "what'd you say" "hell no" i responded with a smile on my face "umhm" and he bent down to peck my lips "do you think we are" i questioned "it would be nice if we did" "haven't even been together a year" "that's ok" "not right now though right?" "yea, no not right now. later later on"

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

HAPPY HALLOWEEN🎃🎃yall be safe if you plan on doing anything tonight