Seven

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

28(𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘦)

it's been a while since i've been running the studio and it's doing great. I ended up getting the condo, by the time i moved out of the house so did my mom and siblings. so life i can say is good, josh comes over here during the school week to go to school but for whatever reason yaz wants to argue and not come over here. josh graduates this year, it's janurary so he has a while before he does. but he could actually graduate early but wants to do so with his friends which is understandable.

growing up, i didn't have that many friends, actually no friends at all. not that i don't like talking to people, just i never really had time because i was focused on dancing and started working then taking care of my younger siblings at a young age. so i don't really have any friends, but that's fine because it's never too late to make some. today i'm teaching the class modern contemporary, i have different days for different types of dances. the kids are not obliged to come everyday.

they can come one of the days for the type of dance they wanna do, doesn't really matter to me but i do make it known that being able to do many can benefit you if you want to get into dance when you're older. i do cultural dances but i have to make sure to know where it comes from and do my research so i tell them the right thing and they don't run around sounding ignorant.

i do have different kinds of classes though and not just for the dance type. like i have a mini's class then bigger kids, young adults and then adults, yes they could all be in the same class but i feel each group moves at a different pace. i do have one class out of each month where all the age groups are in one class.

"hey athena" my front desk worker, gina, greeted "how many times i gotta tell you to call me tina" "sorry" she said laughing cause she already know "no need to be" i walked into the studio space and set my speaker up the waited for my class to show up. they all started to slowly show up, when they did they were all sitting down "hello my fellow dancers" "hi ms.tinaaaaa" i giggled at them "ok so do we know what kinda dance we're doing today" "modern" they all said at the same time "modern what" "contemp" "good, let's get up and stretch"

i have the mini's for my first class of the day, i turned on some kinda slow music so we can really strech. while streching i heard the front door open, all my students are here so who could that be.

𖣔𖣔Chris𖣔𖣔

31(𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘦)

allie has been doing nothing but shopping and hanging out with her friends. i have no problem with her doing that since i have the money to provide her with to do so. but it would be nice to spend time with her. when we were 26 and 25 we had my babygirl lily. about a year ago my dad died from drinking and driving because work was stressing him out. so with him gone i took over his firm, now i'm head lawyer of the firm so as the one who runs it i have to approve cases and go over things before i can send my lawyers out some where.

it's really not as bad as i thought it would be, i am able to take off when i please. yes we did move back home and stayed, so this is where we raise lily, i don't think we'll be having anymore kids. our sex life just doesn't exsist and no it's not because i work a lot. anytime i'm home early or just home period i always try to touch her or be on her but she always makes up something as to why we can't do anything, and i mean always makes up an excuse not to.

do i believe she's cheating, eh maybe but i guess it is what it is. who else do i have to be with, i'm not one to like to be "alone" but then again i don't want be with someone just to feel alone. we got married a year after moving back, i do think we moved too fast in our relationship but i really loved her so it was all good to me.

like today, i had a day off and instead of spending the day with me, she goes out with her friends. i went to go pick lily up from school, "hi daddy" "hey baby" "guess what guess what guess what" "what" i said laughing because whatever she's this excited it's cute "mommy is taking me to sign up for dance classes today" "oh is she" "yes" she didn't tell me anything about signing her up for classes. i do know that ever since lily could talk she'd always talking about dancing. so i'm not shocked about her wanting to take dance.

when we get home i called allie to ask her about this. "you're suppose to be signing lily up for dance classes today" "oh shit, i forgot all about that, can you do it, i'll send you the address to the place" "ok allison" and i hung up "lily" "yea" "i'll be signing you up for the classes" "oh...but i thought mommy-" "she's doing something baby" "ok" lily loves her mother and would love to have a great relationship with her but allie is so caught up in herself that she doesn't notice.

"well go get ready sweetie, maybe you could start today" she smiled at me and ran upstairs. she finished getting ready, allie sent me the address and i started driving. when we got there i heard a class already going on. "hi sir, how may i help you" the women at the front desk asked me "hello, i'm here to sign my daughter up for classes" "oh ok, hey sweetie how old are you" she asked lily while smiling at her "6" she answer proudly and with a big smile on her face, missing teeth and all. "alright well she has a class going on right now but-" "what's up" a beautiful women asked coming to stand next to but kinda behind the desk.

"he's here to sign his daughter up for classes" "ok wel-" she cut her self off when she looked up at me, she cleared her throat and continued "well how old are you hun" "6" "ok you're a mini, but i have papers in my office, sweetie would you like to join the class while i talk to your daddy" i wouldn't mind her saying that again, in a different context of course. "really!?" "yea, gina they're just stretching right now could you go do that with them" "yea"

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

is that a ring? damn damn damn damn damn damnnnnnn!!!! this man is fine as hell but dammit "so my classes for her age group start at 4, i understand if she's a little late having working parents can be hard" "parent" he said under his breath. oop. "so i have three other classes after them so her class ends at around 6 so i can get ready for my next one" "you teach all of them?" "yes" "must be a lot" "no not really" i said giggling a bit "ok sorry for interrupting"

"you're good but i teach all different types of dances and have different class dates for them. i hand out scheduals for the week for the different dance types, but if there is a type of dance she doesn't wanna do then she doesn't have to, i know that was a lot sorry" and i let out a nervous laugh "it wasn't, just a bit wordy" we both laughed "but anything you don't understand?"

"i understood everything, you seem like a great person so i think she'll enjoy your classes, when does she start" "she can start now, the class like just started so if you want her to stay she can or she can start tomorrow" "do classes run on weekends" "of course they do" "oh so your just a hard working one" "that i am" "i like you" "i like you toooo" "christian" "christian mmmm grey" then we both started laughing "don't you have to get back to your class" he askes as we started standing up "i do. you disracted me mr.grey" i said playfully hitting his shoulder

"well excuse me" "you can call me athena or ms.wright, but i prefer athena" "not a mrs?" "nope" "ummm" "don't get any idea mr. married man" "eh not for long" he said kinda under his breath but i heard it "would you like to stay to watch the class" "sure, i would love to see this dancing my daughter always talks about" i went to the front of the class, thanked gina for watching them and had her introduce herself

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔