Fourty-Three

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

we just dropped lily off at his moms house and now we're going to my house so i can get my bags. "hey josh" "i forgot you lived here" "nigga i pay the bills." he laughed "you're never here" "awwww do you miss your big sister" "no." "lies. you know you miss me, c'mere you little cutie" i said inna baby voice getting closer to him making kissy noises.

"quit" he said laughing. i went to get my bags and went back out to where he was "seriously though, don't fuck up my house josh" "i'm not" "ok bye i love you" "i love you too, have fun, i'll be expecting a niece or nephew when you get back" "joshua stop talking." he laughed and i walked out. chris put my bags in the trunk and we started driving to his house.

when we got there he took my bags in and put them by the door with his and we went up to his room "when does our flight leave again" "7" i smacked my lips "we coulda kept lily longer" "you have separation anxiety" "ok and" "it's not healthy cause what happened when she gets older and wants to go out" "wouldn't think you'd let her go out" "with boys" "and if she likes girls?" "then no girls" "both?" "she can get a dog" i laughed overly hard

"she's gonna date eventually" "no. never" "christian hush" "whatever. but why are yo so farrrrrr" he said grabbing me so that i could be on top of him. i was't even that far i was RIGHT next to him, i sat up properly and he was already sitting up so i put my arms around his neck. "you're very beautiful" "thank you, you're very handsome" "thank you" and he kissed me "what's the plan for the trip" "you'll see when we get there" "i wanna know nowwwww"

i said slightly bouncing on him, he groaned "stop" "oops" "how long has it been since we had sex" "two days" "feels longer" "cause you're a fucking horn ball" "i'm not" "chris you're gropping my boob" he looked at his hand "oh...ian even know" "nasty" "i just like touching you" "umhm" "i do" he said leaning in and started kissing my neck then went up to my lips.

"do you know how much i love you" he said wrapping his arms around my waist "no" "very very much" "as i you" i said lightly pecking his nose "why my nose" "cause i like it" "you like my nose?" "yes. i like everything about you except your attitude sometimes cause i be really wantin to rock yo shit" "damn" "yeahhhhh but i don't. one day you gon say or do some shit an yo feelings gon get hurt"

"why would my feelings get hurt" "because ima hurt them bitches" "this conversation is getting a lil aggressive , did i do sum ion know about?" "chris. i love you i really do. but you always find a way to fuck up a good moment between us" "i say sorry" "and you can only get so far with sorry with me. because you got about one mo sorry then it's ova wit" "what is!?" "me bein nice to you when you hurt my feelings"

"oh so not our relationship" "no, unless it's something i really can't find myself forgiving you for" "name some" "cheating. making another women feel she could take my place in your life, which ties into cheating but emotionally. not coming to me about a problem, when it's very well known that i'm here to help you, going to confide in another person about our relationship when we're both grown adults and know how to talk things out. and making me feel unwanted by you"

"that last one will never happen" he said kissing all over my face and neck, i started giggling "stop stop" and he did "the other ones won't happen either, i promise to you i'll be the best boyfriend i can be to you" "i'm already the best girlfriend so" i said jokingly "i'm playin but i promise to be the best girlfriend i can be to you" "you were right though. you are already the best girlfriend"

"stop it" "i'm serious. you are, you have a great relationship with one of the most important people in my life, you treat me great, you call me out on things, you talk to me instead of just assuming things and you make me feel loved and wanted" "awwww" i kissed him "i'm ready for the trip" i said with a big smile on my face "i'm glad you're excited" "i've never been no trip with anybody other than family"