Twenty-Seven

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

i woke up earlier than chris and lily so i cooked and went back upstairs to lily first "lily" i said tapping her "yes?" "i cooked" "nooo, i was suppose to. it's your birthday" "oh i'm sorry sweetie, you can cook tomorrow" "yayyyy- oh an- HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY"i smiled at her jumping around in her bed "thank you. i made you a plate, go eat" i kissed her cheek and we both left out her room

"chris" i said shaking him "hm" "ima bout to go home" "for what" he asked sitting up on his elbows. everytime this man wakes up. EVERYTIME THIS MAN WAKES UPPPPP. "gotta start the bday off right. with a drink" "can you wait for me to drop lily off"

"hell no." "ughhh ok" he got outta bed completely. i forgot we slept with out clothes on. "helloooooooo" he said waving his hand in my facs "huh- yea- huh" "i said happy birthday" "oh yea thank you" "see sum you like?" "yes"

i walked closer to him and kissed him and started stroking his dick. "please be at my house before ty and gina get there" "umhm" he groaned out. i kissed him again before i stopped "i cooked, lily's already eating. go eat and drop her off". he put on some clothes and we went downstairs "i'll see you later lily"

"byeeee." she gave me a hug, then ran off, and chris walked me to the door "hurry up" i said he smirked and grabbed the back of my neck to pull me into a kiss. i left and went home, when i got there i took a shower and got dressed.

 i left and went home, when i got there i took a shower and got dressed

i thought i was gon do too much for the dress but i didn't. i started with my first glass of red wine "happy birthday to me" i said lifting the glass and then drinking it. it's now around 12 and my doorbell just rung, i opened it and it was ty and gina. ima beat chris ass. "drunk yet?" "now you know ion get drunk off no wine"

"happy birthday tinaaa" ty said and i hugged him "thankssss" i finished up the 4th cup of wine i had and then passed out shots. before we could drink them my doorbell rung "um." i let him in and gave him a shot "ok now y'all can make y'all own drinks" "gina does she really drink all day" "all. day."

he gon side eye me. we all made our drinks and sat down on the couch, i was under chris's arm and my head was rested on his shoulder "you're not drinking all day" he said in my ear. i turned my head to him and rolled my eyes "i'm grown." "i don't care. it's not healthy" "you not finna dictate my birthday nigga" "you not drinkin all day. end of disscusion"

i got from under him and moved over "what you do" gina asked him "i told her she's not drinking all day" he said shrugging his shoulders like it was nothing. gina looked at me and laughed "nothing's funny. he think cause he older than me he my deddy or sum"

"nobody said i was telling you that because i'm older i said it's unhealthy" "and i said i'm grown" "i bet you won't be drinkin all day though" "i bet i will" "yea ok athena" "yea ok christian" gina and ty were just looking at each of us "cutest couple ever" "i'm not with him." am i speaking out of irritation? yes. is he going to hurt me later? also yes.

"ooooo tina" gina said "what?" "he gon fuck you up" i looked at chris and rolled my eyes "no he won't" girl shut upppppp. he looked at me like "yea ok", i stuck my middle finger up at him. maybe i am a lil tipsy, cause why the fuck am i do this. he came back by me and pulled me into him "when they leave i'm fuckin you up" i just laid back against his chest and took another sip of my drink.

we contiuned drinking and laughing together "g no. that was yo dumb ass" "WAS NOT." "gina. we were at the bar and you shit yourself" "bitch that was youuuu" "no. i was sober" "lyin ass, cause we both couldn't drive home" "yea we slept at the damn bar" chris and ty were laughing at us "why didn't y'all just sleep in the car" "that bitch ain't know where she put the keys" gina replied

"whole time they was in my hand" "so anyone that saw y'all passed out coulda took that shit" ty asked "hell yea" "y'all are a mess" chris commented "i wanna suck yo dick" i said in his ear out no where "you're drunk" "am not. gina am i drunk" "whaaaaat!? nooo of course not" "ma'am you're drunk yourself" ty said.

"chris c'monnnnn" "you're drunk" "well you get drunk so we can have drunk sex" "you betta get drunk chris" ty told him.

after they left chris and i went in my room "strip" "no you" he came over to me and started taking my clothes off for me. he went in the red room and got some things. when he came back he flipped me over and made me arch "10 hits" i sighed "count." after he was done he kept me like that and handcuffed my hands to the headboard.

"arch more" howwww. i did as told and next thing i know he's rubbing something up and down my slit, so i look back to see and he smacked my ass hard "i didn't tell you to look back here." i turned and he continied to rub the vibrator up and down my slit.

when he turned it on it was on my clit so i jerked a bit. he kept it on there for a while the started fucking me with it "uh yes" "is the slut speaking to me without permission" "sorry sir" "so you did speak. now you have to be punished" he turned the vibrator off and threw it to the side "you don't get to cum. or moan, make any noise, you just stay like this and be a good little slut. do you understand?

"yes sir" he took his pants and boxers of and got behind me. he teased me at first, putting it in and take it out "s-stop" "shut the fuck up" he said popping me. he finally rammed into me and wasn't going easy. he was slamming all of him in me, i wanted to moan out so bad, but knew if i did i'd be in more trouble. he came at least twice in me and then slipped out "you did good" "thank you sir"

he uncuffed me and flipped me over then instantly started sucking and playing with my nipples "fuck" "you're still speaking with out permission" he got back up and went to go get something, he came out with a small whip. he whipped both my nipples cause me to moan and move around so he handcuffed my hands back on the headboard. he guided the whip up and down my body, he hit my stomach once and kept going, hit my pussy and kept going hit both my thighs and threw the whip to the side.

he opened my legs and held them back close to my head and started eating my pussy. it was sloppy, slob everywhere, he was moving his head around which caused his tongue to be everywhere. he took his head back and spit directly on my clit then started sucking on it, i tired to move around but couldn't. he stopped sucking and started to lick it, he took his hands from my legs and opened my lips so he could directly pay attention to my clit.

he kept licking it and swirlling his tongue around it "do you wan cum" "uh y-yes" he held my lips open with one hand and used the other to start fingering me and went back down to sucking my clit. i coildn't hold it back and came, but he didn't stop. i kept coming and he wouldn't let up, i came at least four times before he stopped "nobody told you to cum" huh!?

he sat up and came in between my legs, he tapped his dick on my clit and i squirted, he kept doing it until i stopped then started fucking me. i was holding it in the best i could but it came out "i'm so-orry chris i c-couldn't hold it anymore" he just leaned and kissed me, he wrapped one hand around my neck and used the other to start playing with my clit then started slowing down his strokes.

when we both came he stopped, got off me, uncuffed me and ran me a bath. after the after care we got in the bed "happy birthday" "thank you" he kissed my forehead and we went to sleep.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

ion knowwww... but i just feel like i'd make a bomb ass bdsm book