Twenty-Six

i changed it so, they'll now be 2 years apart instead of 3. sorryyyyyyy

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

i wanna start getting ready to go get my hair and nails done today. no i still haven't decided what to do for my birthday but that don't mean i can't look cute. but i can't go get them done if this nigga don't let me leaveeeee.

"christian mooovveee" i said as he laid his big self on me "why you gotta leave" "so i can get cute" "you already look cute" he said popping his head up "you always say i do. when i literally look like shit" "you never look like shit"

"i will call gina right now and she will tell me the truth" "i am telling the truth" "no you're not" "i am. you always look good to me" "ion know why" "cause you do"

"umhmm. tryna get cute wit me an shit" i pecked his lips then threw my head back on the pillows. "i don't have to try. we already cute" "and not together" "you always bring that up" "i know" i said laughing some.

"i don't know why, we basically are" "are we really thoughhhhh" i never seen somebody wanna kill somebody so bad "i'm playinggggg" "yea ok" "but can you get off me, i got places to be and people to see" "what people"

"my otha niggas" "now you're not going anywhere" i smacked my lips "you know i was playin but get up before i'm late" he gon throw a fake mini fit but got up and i got dressed "ok ima see you later" "bye" "girl not chu mad" "i'm not." "lyin ass" i pecked his lips and left.

the girl lived by my house so it took me a minute to get over there. "hey athena" "hey taylen" "you usually like a hour early" "i know. i got held up" "who is he" "girlllllll" i said as she put my head back into the sink "you done found you a man" "sum like that" "don't tell me you got him out here false claimin you" "noooo not that. it just hasn't been made official"

"what's y'all situation or whatever" "we met in january. didn't talk for a month then was cool since." "so how long y'all been talkin talkin" "since we got cool again so 9 months" "a whole damn pregnacy"

"girl do not speak on that. ass gone turn up pregnant" "do y'all..." "all the time" "nasty" "girl we are grown" "so is he a older man or younger" "older. he's 31" "ooooo okay thennnn" i laughed.

we continued to talk as she did my hair. she never misses when it comes to this, i found her on ig and was kinda scared to come in cause it's a lot of scammers but baby. she know what she doinnnn.

"ok cause i look good" "as alwayssss" "i am so in love with you t" "tah

"ok cause i look good" "as alwayssss" "i am so in love with you t" "tah. who you tellin" we laughed, i paid her and left.

"can you stop being hard headed and get dressed" he told me as we were on the phone "for whaaaattt" "because i'm taking you out" "forrr" "your birthday" "you're a day early hun" "i know you want to relax or get drunk tomorrow"

"you are correct" "you and gina, gettin drunk together" "plus you and ty, it would usually be us but y'all are here now" "cool. but can you get dressed" "how" "casual!" lily said jumping into the screen "you're coming lily?" "yeeeessss" alright. so it's not adult activites that one wants for their birthday.