Thirty-Nine

𖣔𖣔Chris𖣔𖣔

i've been planning a trip for athena and i since that night. it's feburaury now, she thinks i've been working the whole month of januraury but i haven't. well not really, i have been working but mostly planning our trip and because of that she's mad at me. the only reasons she's mad is because it's been like i've been working late...now that i think about it...i hope she doesn't think i'm cheating.

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

"gina don't say that" "it's been a whole month and he comes home late every night. girl." "i don't think he's cheating" "you don't think or you don't wanna believe" "both" "go through his phone while he sleep or something" "girl hell no." "ok i'll hack it then" "gorgina. no" "a month tina. i love you and you know i'll kill for you and i think ima have to kill him"

"no. not until it's confirmed" "ion think any man would be like. 'baby, i'm cheatin on you" "he might" "you ain't that man clueless athena" "i don't think he's cheating" "you don't think so. ok. then i'll leave it alone. but call me if you get the slightest feeling, cause you know i got that cousin that'll-"

"yea yea g i know" "ok. now class is gonna start soon" as soon as she said that kids started coming in. then lily came in with chris "why you smilin like that" i asked lily "because daddy's nice" "why is daddy nice" "it's a secrete" "but you tell me everything" "i can't tell you this one yet" "ok" i kissed her cheek and told her to go get ready for class.

"why gina lookin like she wanna kill me" "cause she does" "i did something?" "ion know did you" "not that i can think of" "um" "what's that" "what's what" "'um' what the hell is a 'um'" "i gotta go teach my class" he grabbed my arm "gina could you go start the class for her please" and he dragged me back to the office.

"what's the problem" "there isn't one" "then fix your face and tone" "no" "there's clearly a problem what is it" "what have you been doing for the past month christian" "working." "you never work that late" "i'm just getting ready for my break" "coo. can i get back to my class" "she thinks i'm cheating on you doesn't she?" "yes" "i'm not" "ok" "tina. if you don't look at me"

"i'm not cheating on you" he said grabbing my face to make me look at him "ok" "i'll tell you what i've been doing when it's time" "no you tell me right now." "i can't" "then i have nothing else to believe" "don't say that. cause you know i'm not cheating on you" "then tell me" "i love you" "not what i want you to tell me"

"i'll tell you tonight. if you come home" "i will be home" "you know which home i'm talking about" "i'm always there" "and leave as soon as i come in the house. just stay tonight" "don't come in late then." "you come in late yourself" "my last class ends at 11:30 i get in the house no later than 12:30. chris don't play with me"

"ok ok i'm sorry. i won't get in late. i'll be there by the time you get there" "whatever" "athena i love you" "i know you do" "say it back" "tell me what you've been doing" "tonight" "ok then. that's when you'll hear it" "can i get a kiss" "fuck no" "please. i haven't gotten one inna week" "sounds personal" he just looked at me "i'll see you tonight christian. i gotta go to class" and i left 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

after my classes were done and lily and i cleaned up then went home. when we got there the lights were on "is daddy here" "i would hope it's him with all these lights on" we went in and it smelled like food. "your daddy wants to get outta trouble tonight" "daddy was in trouble?" "yes" "oooooo" we went into the kitchen and that man was workin up a sweat.

"hi daddy" "hey baby" he stopped doing what he was doing and picked her up to hug and kiss her "tina said you're in trouble" "i know" "what'd you do" "nothing. but she doesn't believe me" "those words never came out my mouth" "no fighting please" lily pleaded "let me get done cooking so we can eat and then we'll talk" he said looking at me.

lily and i went upstairs to wash up and get out of these nasty ass clothes. by the time we were done chris had made plates and we sat down to eat. we talked about our day and finished eating, we sent lily to bed and went in his room. we walked in and as soon as i closed the door "tell me" "i've been planning a trip" "the fuck" "you told me to take a break, so that's what we're gonna do. i've been planning a trip for us"

ima kill em "coming in the house late?" "i would spend all morning planning and didn't do any of my work for the day so i'd have to stay late to finish" "for a month christian" "i wanted it to be nice" "show me" "you don't believe me?" "didn't say that. just show me something" he got off the bed and went into his work bag to get his laptop and pulled something up and showed me. it was airline tickets "lily's not coming" "no. do you see the dates on these. she'd be traumatized if she came"

it was valentines day weekend. "um" "now tell me you love me" "no" "what more do you want from meeeee" i laid back on the bed and took my pants off "now" he smiled at me "you never have underwear on" "i don't like them" "you better like em when you go outside" "i do sometimes" he looked up at me "i'm serious. ion wear underwear sometimes" "athena ima hurt you"

"my body my choice" "also your choice to get fucked up" "sir if you're against the movement just say that" "i'm not. i'm all for it but nobody needs to see that. would you like it if i free balled" "you'd be able to SEE that. you can't see me if ion have grey leggings on" "and what do you wear the most" leggings. "well ian not wearin underwear in jeans. tried it once it wasn't good"

"i am no longer in the mood" he said getting up "if you don't get back down there" he got back down there and got to work, after i came twice he got up and was about to take his pants off "ain't nobody say we was fuckin. oh. i love you" "i feel used" "as you should." "evil women" "i know right" and i blew a kiss at him.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔