Chapter 25

"It's nice to see you back so soon."

"Yeah, you too bro."

He replied and continued walking. I didn't mind it one bit though, I was just glad I had my brother back to the way he was before.
------------------------------------------

Warning!

This story may trigger readers who suffer from anxiety, depression or PTSD. There are many mentions of domestic abuse, self harm, self loathing, suicidal thoughts and tendencies. If you are easily triggered or bothered by such content, proceed with caution.
~W. D. Girl

Another restless night came to an end as I tossed for one final time in the bed. I couldn't sleep yet again. I kept aching, wanting to let out all my bottled thoughts and feelings, the urge was creeping back ever so slightly. My plan was to wait until I knew everyone was asleep, but early enough that I didn't have to turn on any lights, so at dawn, I made my way to the corridor. As a precaution I let myself shrink down into the feline, hoping that I'd go unnoticed even if monsters were already out and about. I prowled around, looking for that sharp object, such as scissors or a knife. Even if they were dull, they would be enough. Then, from the main hall, I heard chattering. I approached the crowd cautiously, looking for a familiar face, when I was suddenly yanked off the ground. A soft, yet loud voice spoke, almost squealing. To my surprise, it was a human that picked me up.

"I didn't know you were fostering animals too! That's so kind of you."

Asgore, one of the monsters among the crowd, turned his head in our direction, perplexed by the statement.
"We are?"

And that's when I saw him, GasterSans, walking closer. I panicked, adrenaline pumping through my veins, and despite hating myself for what I was about to do, I bit the poor girl, who let me go immediately. I whizzed past them, searching for a safe place to hide. When I thought I was safe, I transformed back, for I needed to replenish the lost energy as the fight or flight response was dying down. I turned around to try and orient myself, when I came face to face with G.

"Well, would you look at what the cat dragged in."
He said coldly, approaching me threateningly slow.

"G, I-I didn't expect you here so so-"
I was cut off by a yellow aura enveloping me, its magic force lifting me off the ground. G's iris was now surrounded by the same aura, although his had an extra streak of blue joining the yellow, the pattern emitting from it was reminiscent of a flame. He looked pissed, and I was glad I couldn't hear his thoughts at that moment.

"You."
He said through gritted teeth as he waved his hand, bringing me closer with the help of his magic. The magic slowly waned and G extended his hand. As the aura that enveloped me disappeared, he grabbed me by the throat and kept me from setting my feet on the solid ground. I gasped for air, but his grip was deathly strong. He slammed me against the wall and I grunted in pain, for no other noise could escape me at that time.

"Are about to have a really bad time."
He said and a moment later we were in some kind of void.

The strange surroundings didn't last long though, because not a moment later we were in a very neglected room, trash and bottles laying everywhere. I was thrown across the floor as G kept a close eye on me as he turned on the lights. Repressed memories of longterm abuse came surfacing back and I began to weep. He walked closer and I instinctively covered myself in defence. I felt pathetic. I began to sob and he lifted his hand, hesitated for a moment, then backed up, giving me some space to breathe. I heard him light a cigarette and take a long puff.