Chapter 15

After that, I finally got to have a bath in a refreshingly cold river.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!
This story may trigger readers who suffer from anxiety, depression or PTSD. There are many mentions of domestic abuse, self harm, self loathing, suicidal thoughts and tendencies. If you are easily triggered or bothered by such content, proceed with caution.
~W. D. Girl

Your POV:

The water level reached all the way to my chest, making it easier to cover up all my cleavage. After what happened earlier in the day I really needed this bath. Not only to freshen up but to get rid of the horrible things that I saw. While I was bathing all lost in thought, I saw a glimpse of G smoking back at the place where we sat. Decided I shouldn't pay any attention to him at such a time, I soaked my hair and washed out all the dirt.

After I finished with bathing, G immediately jumped in, splashing me all the while.

"Hey! Watch it, bones!"
I said pouting and wiping away the now cold water. He only smirked and purposely splashed water at me, putting me in a fit of playfulness. I went inside the tent, put on panties and a firm top, then hopped back inside the river, splashing G while doing so. He just laughed.

"Oh, you're on, Missy."

He teleported behind me, picked me up and threw me straight into the deeper part of the river. The water level now reached all the way to my neck. In playful anger, I swam to him and tried to dunk him by latching onto his back. To nobody's surprise, I couldn't even make him move. All he did was lay down and I was completely under water.

"You're a meanie!"

"You started it, Kitten."

"I'll get you one day."

Our bickering went on and on until I charged at him. Trying to dunk him, I grabbed his hands and wrestled him. G smirked and twisted me around, pinning my hands on my back. I struggled to get out of his grasp but to no avail. He was too strong.

" Admit it, I win~"
He said teasing me.

"Never!"
I turned around and pushed him away, making him lose balance and fall into the water. I fist-bumped in victory as he rose up from the water and eyed me suspiciously.

"That's what you get, G!"

"Oh, you're about to have a bad time."
He said and teleported behind me, grabbing my hands once again, but this time firmer than before. I struggled against him, but he didn't give up.

"Say it. Say that I've won!"
G demanded.

"In your dreams!"
I gathered all the strength I had and managed to set myself free and ended up behind him. Without second thoughts, I pushed him to the edge of the river. Because the floor was slippery, he fell onto his back with me pinning him down. He was trapped, just like I wanted him to be. I didn't care about our position, I was glad I had won.

"Heh, ya got me, Kitten. Ya got me."

I could only smile at his remark. I felt proud of my achievement. The sun was almost set behind the hills in the distance, illuminating a blood red light into the sky. For a moment, just a brief moment, we stared into each other as we grew closer. We were both leaning in towards connecting our lips  (his teeth, or whatever) until a cold breeze came by, making the both of us shiver. I realized my top was a little too revealing when wet, so I quickly backed away from him and let him go.

"U-um... So.. That was fun while it lasted.."

"Yea, I suppose, Kitten."

After that, we both got dressed in silence and awkwardly entered the tent. Each time we took a glimpse of one another, we'd just awkwardly smile and turn away as quickly as possible. Sleep found us quickly, making it easier to forget what happened and move on.