Chapter 12

(R/n) cuddled close to me, burying her face into my back. I was too tired to care about it, so I simply let her do so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!
This story may trigger readers who suffer from anxiety, depression or PTSD. There are many mentions of domestic abuse, self harm, self loathing, suicidal thoughts and tendencies. If you are easily triggered or bothered by such content, proceed with caution.
~W. D. Girl

Your POV:

The sun slowly peeked above the horizon and shone into the tent through its thin fabric. It was hitting my already hidden face, forcing me out of my luxurious dreams about a neverending paradise. For the sake of a new day's beginning, I opened my eyes, only to be greeted by a particular skeleton's body wrapped in a thin blanket.

My face heated up in an instant, while I backed away from him. He was still at peace with his slumber, so I decided to let him be for the time being. Carefully I got out to explore the surroundings, probably to get some food, cuz living beings need it.. Eh, a nuisance if you ask me. The opening we were settled in was strangely close to an abandoned store. Just about 300 ft. from it. I packed up my sleeping bag in G's backpack and took mine with me. I wandered off to the store.

It had all kinds of things. Too bad the doors were busted..
WHO AM I KIDDING, I'M BUSTING IN! AHAHHAHAH!
Ahem, that's the hunger speaking.. I apologize for my outburst.
As I got in, I immediately went for the nearest edible thing that was there. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed it with as many useful things as I could. Just as I was about to go to the drinks aisle, I noticed a display of Smile Dip. It comes in a pink packet with the words 'SMILE DIP' written at the top in blue in a white oval.

Two smiling yellow dogs seen on the packet are, both golden in color, the dog on the right has green eyes and a blue collar. The dog on the left has blue eyes and a purple collar, above the two dogs "DAS FLAVÖR PUPS MT" is written in a darker shade of pink with small white sparkles around it. The Nyums logo is also placed at the bottom of the package.

Honestly, I thought that it was banned ages ago, so just in case I grabbed a few.. Okay, maybe half.. Nah, I took all of em, which was about... 100 packets. Eh, worth it. I took one packet and opened it, eating its contents.
Welp, I'd probably regret that in the future.

G! Sans' POV:

I woke up later than I would have liked to, but hey, I owed it to myself. I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep in a long time. I slowly sat up, only to see that yesterday's cuddler was gone. Rolling my pinpricks I got out and packed up my stuff, including the tent I had. With a little bit of magic, I was able to put it all inside the backpack. Checking one last time that I had everything I needed, I tried finding (R/n). I called out for her once, but there was no response. Seeing her footprints on the ground pointed me in the direction she went, leading me to an abandoned store.

The glass doors were broken, meaning that someone has already been there. I cautiously stepped inside. The aisles were somewhat neat and in order, while the cashier's counter was wrecked. The money was most definitely gone, along with the cheap-ass gum. I heard a suddle noise somewhere in the back of the store which immediately put me in a fight stance.

"Who's there?!"
I shouted with my eyesocket burning brightly.

"Relax grandma! It's me, you knucklehead!"

(R/n) shouted.

I sighed in relief and turned off my eyesocket.

"Jesus, you almost gave me a heart attack!"