Chapter 16

!STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING!

To be completely honest, I have no idea on what kind of acid I was tripping when writing the majority of this chapter XD. To me, it makes no sense and it seems rushed, but oh well. Too late to change it now.
Enjoy!

Turn around! Turn around!

It kept repeating. I obliged as if hypnotized and followed its command.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!
This story may trigger readers who suffer from anxiety, depression or PTSD. There are many mentions of domestic abuse, self harm, self loathing, suicidal thoughts and tendencies. If you are easily triggered or bothered by such content, proceed with caution.
~W. D. Girl

Your POV :

I followed the voice's commands, taking turns through the forest. When it went silent, I was face to face with the general who had planned the attack, my father.

G! Sans' POV :

Insomnia has returned, which is just amazing... It's not like I have to protect myself and others from the inevitable death that lurks above us all. At the meeting, I didn't pay any attention to the speaker, not because I didn't want to, but because I couldn't. My head was filled with thoughts, my voice of reason slowly drowning in them.

My attention shifted onto (R/n) when I saw her looking into empty space while the meeting was already dismissed. It usually doesn't mean anything good, so I decided to keep an eye out for her. Everyone took their position as planned and waited for the first human to appear. When gunshots were heard from the distance everyone gathered their strength and readied their magic.

I, like the others, did as discussed, summoning some bones, since I didn't think the humans would be that strong to defeat us. As I was about to send a warning blow, (R/n) left her spot. 'What is she doing?' With a small sigh, I left my spot to follow her. Undyne should arrive due to the next attack, so I wouldn't get in trouble for following (R/n).

Without getting noticed, I snuck behind her, always staying at least a few feet out of her sight. She took twists and turns through the forest until she found a clearing. In the middle of the said place was the one man I hated with all my soul; the general. He had stolen HER away from me all those years ago, he had caused my magic to lose its full ability, he had sent out his soldiers to kill my family. He had caused my suffering.

But what was she doing in front of him? Why was she searching for him? My mind was fogged with all the worst explanations, causing my eye to light up. The general seemed to sense my magic, as he immediately looked in my direction. Luckily, he didn't spot me.
I wish I could have heard their conversation, that way I could have pinpointed what the fuck was going on. They were talking for a while.

Just as I was about to let my guard down, I saw her hug him. My soul shattered at the sight. 'She never cared. She was only trying to get the information from us and give it to THEM. What else is there to expect from a HUMAN. They're nothing but lying fuckers.'
My eyesocket was once again lit up. I would have killed them both where they stood, if not for a weak half-human half-demon Andish.

"Where do you think you're going? ~"
He tried to get on my nerves. I was numb by this point. He came closer to me, holding a gun in his hand. It was so obvious he was trying to end me that the only thing I had to do was grab him by the neck and impale him with one of my bones that have appeared behind me. But being the half-demon he was, he continued to struggle. I took the gun from his hand and proceeded to send a few bullets through his thick skull. He went limp instantly.