Chapter 13

Before we start, I'd just like to thank you all for your support ^_^
It gives me inspiration to continue and the will to keep this story going.
I'd also like to thank Rea_Wolf and everyone else for the votes and comments. As I saw the spam on my Wattpad, I thought I was dreaming. Thank you for making my day a whole lot better!
--------------------------
"Thank you.."

I quietly whispered to her and went to the entrance, making sure nobody followed us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!
This story may trigger readers who suffer from anxiety, depression or PTSD. There are many mentions of domestic abuse, self harm, self loathing, suicidal thoughts and tendencies. If you are easily triggered or bothered by such content, proceed with caution.
~W. D. Girl

Your POV:

I woke up with a headache and a rumbling stomach. The best combination to have on a rainy morning, right? The wooden floors were slowly absorbing the humidity of the water on the outside, making them slightly wet and slippery. I shifted a bit and felt something fall off of me. The curiosity was too great, so I decided to open my eyes and inspect the fallen object. Upon seeing it, my mind was filled with confusion. It was Sans's jacket. Why would he leave it here? Especially near me? As I sat up, I finally heard the trickling of raindrops on the somewhat broken windows and roof. The air smelled of summer rain, even though it was already autumn.

I looked around myself, but couldn't spot Sans anywhere. I was getting a little worried, but I tried to keep it together. He couldn't have gone far with his injury, right? Which brought me to the thought... He was injured! Where did he go? Did he turn to dust?! By that point, I was panicking and getting paranoid as hell. I saw blood on the floor, probably the one from yesterday, but I didn't see a speck of dust anywhere. That was one weight lifted of my shoulders. As I was about to completely lose it, I heard a quiet, soft voice singing in the background. I looked towards the entrance and saw a silhouette of a certain monster.

It was Sans.
I could finally sigh a breath of relief. He surely knows how to make people worry. The sound of raindrops hitting the roof and our surroundings filled the air, along with his voice quietly humming an unfamiliar tune. Finally, I commanded my muscles to move and make me sit up. Perhaps my movement was too fast since I got quite lightheaded. I reached out with my left hand for support and placed my right one on my thumping forehead. Despite the humidity, I was thirsty. The main reason for lightheaded occurrences. I looked towards the skeleton, who grew silent. He slowly turned his head presumably to face me. He gave me a small smile and a chuckle.

"Mornin' sleeping beauty."
He said with a small smirk forming on his face.

"Morning"
I replied with a slightly raspy voice, realizing that I still needed to regain my lost energy.
Sans stood up and walked towards me, sitting down next to me.

"Ya better be careful how ya use your powers, Dove. Ya passed out on me again."

I was confused as to what he was saying.

"Powers..? What are you talking about.."
I questioned, not believing his statement.

"If ya haven't noticed yet, you have magical powers, kid."

He uncovered his chest, showing a completely healed wound.
There's no way I could have done that. I couldn't comprehend the thought of me actually having magical powers. If by any chance the impossible would be possible... It would spark up so many questions! Where did they come from? How does one summon them? How to use them? What are they?
Just the bare thought gave me headaches. He looked at me and smiled.