Chapter 7

Warning!
This story may trigger readers who suffer from anxiety, depression or PTSD. There are many mentions of domestic abuse, self harm, self loathing, suicidal thoughts and tendencies. This chapter contains talk about self harm and suicidal thoughts. If you're easily triggered or uncomfortable with such content, proceed with caution. You have been warned.
~

W. D. Girl

"Yep!Totallyfine! Thankyouforstoppingby,seeyatomorrow, goodnight!"
And shut the door in front of him. I heard him hum before walking away and into his room. I ran to my bed, cleaned up the mess with a spare towel and cautiously went to sleep.
~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:

A droplet of water slowly ran down a leaf of a flower which stood among many others on a foggy, wet meadow in the morning. The sun was already peeking above the horizon, if it weren't for the fog and clouds, the the meadow would be colored in the wonderful colors of the rising sun. A small kitten ran from something that was chasing it. It too, ran by, leaving nothing but a trail of footprints.

The kitten ran faster than the person chasing it, giving it a small advantage. The little kitten saw a big tree and quickly changed direction, gunning it for the tree's trunk. The person chasing it sat down near the tree, supporting their weight with their hands behind their back. The kitten climbed onto the lowest branch, it still reaching a height of 5ft. The little feline smiled victoriously as it looked down on its chaser, meowing in pride.

"Y'know I let ya win, right?"
The young chaser said in between breaths, still exhausted from the intense running.

The little kitten transformed into a beautiful Neko girl. She stuck out her tongue and smirked, not buying the little chaser's excuse for her victory.

"Sure you did ~"
She said and rolled her eyes. The chaser chuckled and looked up at her.

"So I guess you're stuck there now."
He exclaimed with newfound confidence.

"What do you mean?"
She asked curiously.

"If you climb down, I'll tag you ~"
He continued.

The girl pouted and pondered, exploiting her options. After a few short minutes she groaned and jumped down, getting tagged almost instantly. The chaser smiled evilly as the girl pouted. But instead of running, he stood in place with a cocky glint in his eyes. The girl noticed that and thought of a perfect plan. She inched closer and kissed the confident boy's cheek, flustering him immensely. While he was distracted, the girl tagged him and ran away giggling.

"You're it!"

Your POV:

I woke up after a peculiar dream. I had no idea where those kinds of dreams were coming from, but it was fairly intriguing. In the first few moments of waking up I forgot most of the content of the dream. Nevertheless, I got up to try and start the day. As I stood up, a painful stinging sensation surged through my torso, reminding me of my antics from last night. With a quiet sigh I removed the towel I had wrapped around myself and felt the dried up blood peel off my skin, sending a new gush of blood out my cut up torso.

With a few hisses and quieted down curse words I managed to wrap up the wounds and put on clean clothes. After checking they weren't visible I headed out my room and into the dimly lit hallway, indicating that it was still early in the morning. I had no idea where I wanted to go, so I just blindly walked up and down, taking a few left and right turns. In the end, after a few minutes, I ended up on a small balcony with a gorgeous view. The sun was rising and the colors it painted were breathtaking.