Prologue

Kirsten Vermilton was a prominent personage in modern times. She belonged to a family who are well-known for their big time businesses and enormous wealth.

All the people that came from this family were all successful, talented and exceled in a specific field. One of these was Kirsten Vermilton. A woman who has everything. A woman who can do everything perfectly. And a woman who has influence in different parts of the world with her revolutionary inventions.

In modern times, revolutionary technologies were highly valued. So without thinking twice, Kirsten decided to become an inventor. Her inventions were treated like rare treasures because no one can completely copy her ideas.

She's like a Queen in the business world because all the countries were seeking and fighting over her inventions.

Kirsten was deemed as a perfect woman who has no flaws. Because of her overwhelming talent and skills, no one was able to see the true character of Kirsten Vermilton.

On the surface, she looked like a dignified woman who rarely put emotion on her face. A professional, proper, and hard-working woman.

Little did they know, a sinister smile was always hiding behind her expressionless facade.

Kirsten is an egocentric person who cares about no one but herself. She treats every people around her as pawns to execute her plans and achieve everything she desires. Aside from her legal business, she also has illegal businesses that she manages alone. Her influence spread not only in the brightest side of the world but also in the deepest part of the world.

That's why she is perfect because she makes everything perfect. The foolish people have no idea that they were idolizing a devil rather than a person.

However, her life was turned upside down when the plane she was using which she design herself crashed down and exploded.

It was so sudden and what she could only do was laugh as she realized that she's dying.

.

.

.

"Lavender Bruella... grow up beautiful and intelligent my child and be useful to the family."

Said the woman I have never seen before. She has light pink-colored hair flowing on her shoulders as she gazed at me with her crystal blue eyes. Her glossy white skin was covered with sweat however it didn't lessen her beauty. She smiled at me showing her shiny, halo-white teeth.

Lavender Bruella is a villainess in a strange novel titled Perfection that I read before I died in a plane crash.

The Bruella family is known for its talent in using aura and number one producer of sword masters. However despite of that their family remained at the bottom of social ranks.

"A villainess? nonsense. I will neither be a villainess nor a heroine. I will become someone that all the characters of this clichéd novel will look up to."

To be continued...