Chapter 13

Solving the puzzle

The next morning Kirsten woke up as she feels someone entered her room and opened the windows. The ray of sunlight hit her face and warming up her entire body.

"Good morning young miss."

Liz greeted with a smile.

"Good morning, where is Elsa?"

Kirsten replied while yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"She picked up the dress that the Countess ordered for the tea party Young miss."

"Do I really need a new dress?"

"Since it is an event hosted by the young lady of Welverine I think it's a good idea to look presentable Young miss."

Kirsten just rolled her eyes and help herself get up from the bed and jumped down to get ready.

"What time is it?"

"It's still six in the morning young miss, you still have two hours to prepare."

"Just two hours?!"

Liz flinched and stopped from preparing her accessories and all she need when Kirsten suddenly raised her voice.

"Ugh that's too short! Prepare my bath immediately. I don't want to be late."

"I'm sorry Young miss, I'll prepare it immediately."

Liz rushed to the bathroom and quickly prepared Kirsten's bath. Liz knows that she's not a morning person and she already witnessed Kirsten's foul mood every morning.

Today's event is one of the important party that Kirsten need to attend.

In the novel, this is where Lavender took the side of Princess Historia because of her jealousy on Irisviel. It wasn't specifically stated what made Lavender jealous with Irisviel. It doesn't make sense because they already became 'friends' during the Royal party. It was only written that she was jealous and the fact that Irisviel had it all, beauty, wealth, power and intelligence.

This party is also where Princess Historia will humiliate and start to bully the heroine.

Kirsten is not sure if everything will go according to the novel because lot of things already happened that wasn't even written.

But of course, she's not planning to do what the novel is telling her to do just like what she did during her first meeting with Irisviel. That time, Lavender was supposed to be the one to approach Irisviel first but Kirsten did the opposite.

'Sorry to them, I'm not an obedient puppet.'

Countess Margarette, Lavender's mother, told Lavender to get also acquainted with Princess Historia which is the main reason why Lavender approached the Princess. She succeeded befriending Historia and eventually became one of the villainess minions that hated Irisviel.

Kirsten is just planning to observe the flow of the story without her. In this event, Kirsten will determine if she's a significant character or not. Because if she is, that will give her a clue who is behind everything in this bullshit novel.

Even if she is just an extra more than that a villainess, she is certain that her character is not just a sacrificial character to make the heroine shine.

'What happened in Elvi City is obviously planned by someone who wished to destroy the Bruella family.'

'I will never let them steal what's mine. If it's stealing they want, I'll show them how to do it properly.'