Chapter 8

The beginning of the family's destruction

"S-Sister why are you doing?" Louise asked narrowing his eyes.

"I told you were going to play a game."

"But how am I suppose to play with you if I'm stuck in the wall like some kind of portrait?!" Louise cried but Kirsten just smiled at him.

Louise was glued in the wall using a strong kind of tape that Kirsten made.

"It's part of the mechanics of the game."

"So what are the mechanics?" Louise asked lifting up a brow.

"This game is called 'A game of darts'. I have eight darts in my hand and what I'm gonna do is throw it to my target. Each of us will take turns and whoever has the highest score is the winner. Is that clear?"

"What?"

"Do I have to repeat it again for you to understand?"

"What do you mean by target? And how will we gonna find out who got the highest score."

"For the first question, the target is the circle I draw above your head. And for the second question, it will be based on how many darts that we manage to fit in the cir circle."

"Huh?"

Louise gulped, slowly moving up his head upward looked above his head and saw the small circle that Kirsten mentioned.

"Y-You.. you mean you will be throwing that small arrow at me? Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Not you but the circle above you."

"THAT'S THE SAME THING!"

Swish!

Louise eyes widen when an arrow suddenly hit the wall beside his left cheek.

"S-Sister.."

"Oops, sorry."

Louise cannot contain anymore his fear and cried loudly.

"WAAAAA MOTHER! FATHER! HEEEELP!"

Kirsten stared at the pitiful face of Louise whose trying to break free from the tape that stuck him in the wall.

"Louise don't move, or else I might hit your face or worst your eyes." Kirsten said showing a concern eyes. Louise shivered and felt like he's going to pee in his pants while staring at his sister's angelic face.

'A demon!'

Louise regretted that he tried to pick a fight with her. He can't imagine that the sister he always envy because of her elegance, beauty, confidence and kindness that made everyone love her is actually a devil with an angelic facade.

Swish!

"WAAAAAAH GRANDMOTHER! GRANDFATHER! SAVE MEEE!"

"Louise I said stop moving, look I almost hit your head."

Swish!

"PLEASE STOOP! HUHUHU I'M SORRY!"

Swish!

"I'M SORRY SISTER, I PROMISE NOT TO ACT LIKE THAT AGAIN WAAAAAH!"

The loud screaming and cries of Louise filled the entire room while Kirsten continued to throw the darts on his brother like it was nothing.

"Oh, I only have to one dart. Too bad I didn't hit the target even once." Kirsten said and sighed.

"S-s-sister, I-I'm r-really s-s-sorry.." Louise said almost whispering. His eyes were bloodshot and his whole body was trembling.