Chapter 20

Hi everyone! It's been a while :D Thank you to all who took their time reading this book. Happy 1.1k reads! Once again, Thank you!

*****

What lies behind the dark forest

"Ethernetus, I am entrusting to you everything that I have created in this world. But when the time comes that someone will be born who holds the same magic that I have, you have to devote yourself to that person and pass everything to him or her all of my creation."

"Ethernetus, always remember that your existence have a sole purpose of serving the one who created you. Therefore, anyone who were chosen to possess my magic will be your new master."

"Who are you."

Kirsten said coldly to the man who suddenly appeared in front of her. The man has a human appearance wearing a foremost black suit and pants. He has a gentle and polite expression in his face however, Kirsten will not be easily swayed because despite of his innocent countenance his aura is manifesting different person. Although she doesn't have an ability to see aura, she can definitely feel the darkness surrounding the mysterious man.

He is dangerous.

"It is nice to finally meet you master. My name is Ethernetus, your faithful servant."

The man to claiming to be her servant suddenly bended down his knee on the ground and place his one head across his chest well bowing his head gracefully facing the ground.

Upon seeing his sudden action, Kirsten raised a brow and stared at him with a confused eyes. But still, she didn't let to put her guard down. The man has an aura just like the monsters in this forest and he is 100 times powerful than those wolves around her.

"Are you perhaps mistaken me for another person Mr. Servant."

Kirsten said calmly without showing any expression in her face.

"There's no way that someone except from my master could awaken me from my slumber. With your creation magic, I am certain that it is you Kirsten Vermilton, a woman from Earth who has been summoned in this world."

Kirsten felt her mana surging inside of her when she heard the man proclaiming to be her servant revealed her true identity. She didn't know what to feel now that someone has found her out but she is certain that it wasn't anything like nervousness or fear.

For almost 5 years of living as Lavender, there's no certain day that she asked herself, why did she reincarnated inside a book? Who was responsible for it? And among all the people, why her?

A smirk pursed in Kirsten's lips as soon as she realized that the key to answer those questions is now kneeling in front of her.

"You got me there Mr. Servant, I am impressed. What's your name again?"

Ethernetus happily stood up when he finally made his master recognized him.

"My name is Ethernetus master."

"Now, Ethernetus prove to me your faithfulness and loyalty if you are really not my enemy and worthy be with me."

Kirsten will never let go of this man in front of her. However, she must ensure that he has the qualities that is worthy to serve her and if she can really trust him with her true identity.

"I know you still have your doubts master but worry not for I have already prepared something for you to validate my faithfulness and loyalty. Come this way master, I will show you something that I know you will love."