Chapter 46

Reaching the end of the game

"No.. this can't be! You told me they're fine!"

Reinan exclaimed seeing the lifeless bodies laying on the ground. 

"They'll be back soon. Their souls were just sucked out from this dimension but once they find the way to get out from it, they will be back."

"But what if they don't!"

Kirsten threw a deadly gaze to him. Reinan stepped back and swallowed hard upon receiving her gaze. 

She might looked young but, her presence will make everyone cower and kneel before her.

"They will, my servant is there."

"I'm sorry, I understand."

"Also, call me master from now on. You're mine now remember?"

Reinan's face turned warm upon hearing her blunt statement. 

"Y..Yes, master."

Kisrten looked at him with disgust.

"Why the heck are you blushing, do you like kids?"

"W...What? No!"

His face turned even redder upon seeing her reaction.

"Good, if you said yes, your head would have been rolling right now."

Reinan, once again, swallowed hard. He really can't calm down beside her. He feels like there's a thousand knives pointed at his neck and one wrong word will sent his neck flying.

Until now, he can't still recover how she managed to defeat those people who abducted him in few minutes. Her swordsmanship skills are amazing. She's moves like a wind, swift and quick, and like a water, full of elegance and grace. However, what surprised him the most is magical abilities. He doesn't have an idea what's her magic is but it is strong and unpredictable. He thought he's the only one who have the ability to use aura and mana, how come the empire don't know about her?

"Reinan."

"Master?"

"I will give you my first order."

Reinan could feel his heart pounding wildly. If it is an order given by her, it likely entailed something beyond the scope of his wildest imagination.

"What is it, master?"

Kirsten made a playful smirk. She opened her mouth and uttered her order that made him petrified.

"What? I can't do that!"

"We'll see about that."

He was about beg her to retrieve her words when a familiar voice caught his ears.

"Haa.. haa.. I'm really back."

"Hestia?"

Hestia flinched and quickly searched the place to find the owner of the voice that called her name. And when their gaze finally collided, tears filled their eyes.

Reinan ran towards his sister who's sitting on the ground. He never thought he would see her in this place. The orb did not caught her so it never crossed his mind that she would join the knights and his grandfather to rescue him.

Hestia hugged him tight and buried her face in his shoulders while crying incessantly.

"Brother, I thought I won't see you again. Thank you for being alive."

Hestia said between her cries.

"I'm sorry, Hestia. I was careless."

Reinan replied. He always thought that Hestia is so dependent to him and he understand her because she did not received the kind of attention that he's receiving from the family. He never thought that he would even follow him in danger for him.