Chapter 47

Endgame

"You're a f*cking demon who's trying to steal what's mine."

Kirsten dropped her pretense, cold breeze past around them slipping down her hood that covered her face. Her azure eyes shone brightly in the dark, her pink and purple hair fluttered gracefully, and her skin reflected the moon's light like porcelain.

The demon watched closely the little girl before him. It did not take long for him to realize to recognize her face and step back in astonishment.

"Lavender Bruella, what are you doing here."

After a brief pause, the demon spoke. The girl they had believed to be on the brink of death now stood before him, omitting a powerful aura around her that can knock someone off if their will is not strong enough.

"To put you into rest. You've been scheming here and there, in and outside the empire for a long time now so, I think its about time to end your little games, don't you think so too?"

Kirsten said smirking. 

'His were angry and confused at the same time. I like it.'

The demon was trying to comprehend the situation in front of him. He thinks that the person before him is just mimicking the image of Lavender to confuse him. Or maybe this person is the same person he met in his dimension. Lavender Bruella can't be possibly her, he's sure of it.

In the end, the demon let out a small laugh to shake the tension off his skin. He can't be shaken. This person might be trying to tear off his guard by distracting him with that image. 

"That's a cute threat. But whoever you are you can't possibly defeat me unless you're someone who lived for hundreds of years."

"You have a point, but.."

She paused, raising a corner of her lips.

"I don't have to be stronger just to defeat you. Don't you know, a powerful man can't defeat a wise man."

After saying those words, the ground where the demon stood shone bright and a huge magic circle emerged. The demon immediately tried to get away but for some reason he can't move his body and started to get panic.

A smirk formed in Kirsten's lips. With a gentle motion, she lifted her right hand, extending her index finger, and gracefully swept it downward.

With a powerful crash, the demon's body collided with the ground, forming a small crater. Despite its groans of pain, the demon attempted to rise, yet an incomprehensible force held it down, thwarting its efforts.

'What kind of magic is this?!'

"It seems that the concept of gravity is not common here."

Kirsten uttered as if she could delve into his thoughts. The demon's pupils dilated, surprised of an unexpected answer.

"Don't be surprised, your eyes is showing me what's on your mind."

She swept her finger once more and the pressure from above intensified, driving him to cough up blood. As time passed, the sickening sound of bones splintering within his own body reached his ears, that made his agonizing cries got louder.

'No! I can't die like this! I am Three, one of the ten leaders of Noxen! I won't let a mere child humiliate me like this!'

"Still not giving up huh."

Kirsten said while watching the demon struggled with all his might. If he was an ordinary human, his body would have disintegrated by now due to the pressure. Although, his bones are already crushed, he still have the strength to move.