Chapter 15

Her decision

Slap!

Everyone in the garden gasped when they saw Irisviel fell on the ground after Princess Historia slapped her face.

"Y-you're h-highness.."

Irisviel said as the tears started to fall down from her eyes.

"How dare act like a pitiful princess now when you are the one who purposely put a dead insect on my tea!"

Historia shouted angrily at Irisviel.

"I-I swear your highness I don't know what you are talking about!"

Irisviel was trembling in front of Historia and her eyes was filled with tears.

"Really? Then who put the dead insect in my tea? Me?"

Historia replied with a hint of sarcasm.

Irisviel couldn't respond anymore because she knows inside that whoever put the dead insect inside the Princess tea is still her responsibility because she is the host of the party.

"Rumors said that the only daughter of Duke Welverine is perfect in many ways. But I am disappointed by what I am seeing right now, is this how they define perfection? A cute little girl who only knows how to cry rejecting her responsibility."

"I-I'm s-sorry y-your h-highness.."

Irisviel said between her sobs.

Historia rolled her eyes and glared at Irisviel before walking out together with the girls who took her side.

'What? That's it? Come on that's boring.'

Kirsten sighed and sipped her tea. Now that the nobles is finally divided into two which is Irisviel and Historia's side, her purpose in this party is now fulfilled.

"Are we not gonna help Princess Irisviel?"

Jelia said while her gaze was on Irisviel's pitiful state.

"There are already many people helping her, what will you do to help her? Cry?"

Hestia said without showing much emotion. She's a type of girl that is calm and compose at any times.

"Do you think Princess Historia was too much?"

Kirsten raised her head and met Mezia's eyes. A smile crept of her lips as she began to talk.

"Yes I think so, but we can't say that her behavior is wrong since there was a dead insect in her tea. If you're the one in her position and drank the tea that has a dead insect inside of it, what would you do?"

At her words, the girls fell into silence and began thinking.

"I would probably get mad also."

Hestia was the first one to answer.

"Me too."

"Me three."

Jelia glared at Cattlea and Cattlea frowned back and says 'What?'.

"W-Well for me, I will probably freak out since I hate insects."

Canny shyly answered that made Kirsten smile. She's been too silent ever since Mezia's group joined the table.

"I also think, Princess Historia is not totally at fault here."

Briana answered with a smile. Kirsten noticed that Briana always talk and move with elegance. She is a true model of how a noble should act.