Chapter 2

Lavender Bruella

"Isn't it strange?" Whispered by a maid to the other maid beside her.

"What do you mean by strange?" The other maid whispered back.

"Look, the young miss is destroying her toys again and making weird objects." The first maid said with a child concern tone.

"Oh my, I thought I was the only one who think so too. And do you see that smile she has on her face whenever she's doing it? It's far from being cute at all!"

"It's creepy.." They both said at the same time and sighed.

"Hahaha!"

The gossiping maids flinched when they heard the loud laughter from the little girl that they were talking about.

"Look I finished making a toy gun! Isn't it cool?" Said by the little girl beaming as she showed them an object that the maids have no idea what it is.

They forced a smile on their face and did a slight nod.

"I-It is truly fascinating young miss."

"Y-Yes yes, I've never seen something like that before."

Her smile brightens even more and look at the toy gun in her hand proudly.

"It's really regretful that guns, computers, and technologies doesn't exist in this world." She mumbled.

The maids looked at each other with a concerned look.

"Ah, I have something that I want to buy. Can you buy it for me?" Said by the little girl and gave them a puppy look.

"Yes young miss, may I know what is it?"

"It's quite heavy so I'm asking both of you to take care of it."

"But young miss, we can't afford to leave you alone. The madam will be very angry if she knew this." Said by second maid and and has a troubled look on her face.

"Don't worry, she's not going here today. I heard the Count received an invitation from a royal ball so she's probably busy buying a dress." The little girl said and gave an reassuring smile.

The maids sighed in relief.

"We will follow your order young miss."

"But how did you know about the royal ball?" Asked by the first maid. The maids knew that their young miss doesn't like to go out and she's also aloof to her mother, father and brother. When they're together she act polite and respectful however they never heard the young miss asked about their presence nor whereabouts. She only step outside her room when she's being called.

"It's - a - secret!" She said while giving them a playful smile and a wink.

The maids just shook their head and smiled at their troublesome miss.

"So what do you want to buy young miss?"

"Here! I made a list of it."

They received the paper that the little girl gave them and read it.

The maids gasped and covered their mouth when they recognized the things written in the piece of paper.

"Y-Young miss these things are-"