As it Begins

*hi, um so this is the first chapter :) also add comments/critiques, that really helps

Page's POV

*beep beep* I slowly open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock. "What time is it?" The time on my phone says it's 10:32 am. "Ugh" 
Today was the day, the day I get my big break in the acting world.  A few weeks ago I saw an add for a new "up and coming actress" to be a lead in a new rom-com. Ever since I moved to LA I've been dying to get a REAL ACTUAL JOB, because the only reason I've been paying my rent is from a low paying coffee shop 3 blocks from my apartment.

After about 25 minutes of scrolling on my phone, I get up to go to the bathroom and have breakfast. I get dressed in a sage colored dress with a gray grid blazer with sparkly booties. I check my phone and see my mom texted me.

Mom- Hey are you excited?

Me- Yeah! I really hope I nail this audition

Mom- I can't wait to see my little girl in her first big movie 🤗

I roll my eyes at her attempt to cheer me up but truly, I was really nervous, what if I didn't do good, what if I mess up, what if a tornado comes and kills us all? I put my phone in my pocket and I shake my head to relieve the tension in my neck, I grab my keys and get going. Around 12:45 I get to the coffee shop and get a cappuccino.

As I was walking out of the shop something catches the corner of my eye. It was a man, Tall, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and he was talking to someone, a girl. The girl was drastically shorter with blonde hair and blue eyes also, she seemed excited and she was, I hate to say it, she was beautiful. Like BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL, LIKE MODEL PRETTY.
I pulled my eyes away from them to check the time and  THE AUDITION WAS STARTING IN 10 MINUTES. I panic and start running to my car. I sped through the California traffic and get there 2 minutes before auditions started. As I was walking through the doors I bump into a tall figure.

"Oops- Excuse me" he mumbles before walking in front of me. He looks like I've seen him before and I realize, THAT WAS THE DUDE FROM THE COFFEE SHOP! I pause then speed-walk inside the building. As I walked in I felt my phone buzz and my best friend Kenzie texted me.

Kenzie- sooooo how's your audition going?

Me- just got to the place

Kenzie- ok welllll text me when your done :)

Me- ok text ya later Kenz <3

Kenzie Murrf, the most dependable, smart, funny but also a bit dumb best friend in the whole universe. "Page Bruster?"  I look up from my phone and hear them call my name. Pushing through the crowd of people, I get to the front desk of the establishment "so you're here for the part of Syd Evergreen?" "Yes I am miss!" " ok so i want to hear your monologue and your song,
then I'm going to have you do a scene with our male lead, is that alright?"

I haven't even thought about the male lead, I mean, truthfully, I hope he's at least attractive.

"Um are you alright?"

"Oh- uhm yeah, sorry, just a little nervous."

"everyone's nervous, just make sure to take deep breaths"

"ok, thank you!" After I got done with my song and my monologue, I go get a cup of coffee while waiting for the male lead. I pick up the coffee from the coffee maker and start walking over to to the audition room, as I'm walking go to check my phone and smash into someone's chest and spill the coffee all over my dress.

Bo's POV

I wake up, more tired then I was when I went to sleep. I was sweating like crazy, probably because I couldn't handle both me and Becca's body heat together. Becca Wilson, the girl I've been seeing for about 2 and a half months now. I met her on the set of Zach Stone is Gonna be Famous and I guess we just stayed together ever since. "Ughhhh why this earlyyyy" she spoke hoarsely "Bec its... 12:05!, I gotta get ready." "Come on Booooo, let's just be laaaaatee"

"I'm going to go get coffee, are you coming?" I asked while putting on my coat. "Umm duh" she said while putting in some of my jeans. Today was the day, I get to see who gets to play the female lead/my love interest. I feel my phone buzz and check to see who texted me.

Danny- hey hottie mc Scotty ;)

Me- wow, be careful there, I might just have to come give you some kisses if you don't stop ;)

Danny- no JK but are you at those auditions yet?

Me- no not yet, getting coffee

Danny- is Becca with you?

Me- yeah, but the girl in front of us is taking forever

Danny- that sucks

Me- yeah I gtg we have to order

Danny- ok cya🤠

"Hi, what would you like for today?" The employee behind the counter asked.

"Can I get a caramel frappe?"

"And I'll get a black coffee" we both ordered our coffees and then we headed out the door.

"OMG BO WAIT"

"what bec?"

"THE PRODUCERS JUST TEXTED ME, THEY'LL LET ME AUDITION!!"

"That's great!" Not really though, ya know Becca is suuuuuper pretty and gorgeous but as an actress, not so much. That's why she was the make-up artist on the set instead of an actress, but none of us ever actually told her that anyway. Though I don't think she'll get casted, she sure does look cute right now.

"Bec, I'll see you later, I have to get to the audition."

" ok see ya cutie." she teased as she walked off. I got to the audition and I accidentally bumped into someone, while trying to walk in "Oops- excuses me" I didn't have time to waist, I had to go watch people's auditions.
After watching all kinds of peoples songs and monologues I had to go to the bathroom.

As I walked out of the bathroom I felt my phone get a text and it was Danny.

Danny- any hot girls there? ;)

Me- not really actually, but I can't wait to see Becca's audition!

Danny- I hope she does well! Text me if you see anyone my type 😏

Me- HAHAHA you wish

Danny Ambracrombie, the most thirsty man I've ever met, but he's also surprisingly a great friend. I remember that I have some more scenes to do with other people so I make my way back to the audition room and someone knocks right into my chest......

*heyyyy I hoped you liked this chapter, I'll try to update twice every week or at least every month <3

1178 words