Jealousy

*yo, so here's this chapter, um yeah, I don't really have anything else to say :| also thanks for all the support, I really appreciate it and it makes me even more motivated, so yeah thxx!

Bo's POV

As I was watching the movie I felt someone fluff up my hair, I didn't mind, but it did make me a little nervous. Just as the hero defeats the evil wizard, I felt a familiar pair of lips kiss mine. At first I felt shocked, why was she kissing me, I thought she hated me after—ya know— I kissed her after breaking up with my girlfriend. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

I felt like I was going to cough up my stomach, my mind was racing.

What were we doing? Genuinely, why? Did I do this, was I the reason she was kissing me? I didn't know why I was so infatuated with her, but now, I was realizing just how much I liked her.

I turned, my lips still glued to hers. I cupped the side of her face with my hand.

What was I doing

I pulled her in closer, now she was almost sitting on my lap.

Why was I doing this

"B-bo.." Page whispered between kisses. I kissed her harder.

What, stop, STOP

I pulled away quickly before realizing— she was bleeding. "oh, OH my god!" I said brushing through my hair with my fingers. "Did I do that?" I asked. "No shit, Sherlock." She said, dabbing her lip with her finger. I quickly got up and got a tissue. "You didn't need to do that." She began. "I could have just sucked it till it stopped bleeding." She continued. "I know but that's gross......you know what else you can suck?" I smirked. "Shut up." She said before playfully pushing me.

A few minutes passed by before she asked, "Are.. are you ok?" I rose my eyebrows, then sank into the couch. "I mean- you don't need to talk about it if you don't want to!" She mumbled quickly.

"I-I'm sorry Page." I responded. "What?! You have nothing to be sorry for." She exclaimed. "I just.. haven't felt like myself." I responded. "Yeah, I can relate." She said as she sank into the couch too. "Ever since I met Becca I...." I blurted. "I just—I just felt like, different?" I asked myself if it was really just about Becca.

"And I just can't figure out why I—" I cut myself off. "Figure out what?" She asked, coming closer. This was just all too much.

And it was all my fault.

Page's POV

"Figure out what?" I asked. I've never met this side of Bo. This side wasn't intimidating, or a smartalic. This side of Bo was...... Soft. To be honest, I was kinda falling for him.

"Figure out why I feel so... never mind." He trailed off. "Come on Bo." I told him. "Tell me." I continued. I could tell he was hesitant, what was bothering me was, why. "Figure why you make me feel so good!!" He blurted out fast. "Ever since I spilled that coffee on you I-I've noticed how whenever I'm with you, I feel like myself again." He continued.

"Bo, I—" I was cut off. "Ever since I saw you in that audition, something—happened to me. You happened." He vented some more. "Bo, I- I don't really know what to say." I mumbled. "Then, don't say anything."  He continued. We were silent for a few moments. I could hear him breathing, it was shaky and nervous breaths.

"Page," he sniffled. "Bo are you cry—" I got cut off.

"I like you."

Becca's POV

The next day, after I saw Page at the grocery store, was hell. My sister came over and she kept asking about me and Bo and the Movie. It was just— all too much. Now, I not saying that I'm not grateful for her caring but, it just wasn't what I needed.

"What are you going to do when you see him on set?" She asked. "I don't know Lor." I deadpanned.

She was right, what was I going to do. I'd have to talk to him at some point, so what was I going to say. My stomach twisted at the thought. I have no clue.

"Thanks Lor." I said. "For what exactly?" She asked, crossing her arms. "For being there for me." I murmured. "It's the least I can do for my favorite sister." She joked. "Well that makes sense, Linsey is 3." I cackled. 

She's the best.

Liam's POV

I had been dying to see page. She always makes me feel, Warm inside? I can't really explain it but when ever I see her it feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest.

She's been really busy with the movie so I haven't see a lot of her. But when I do see her, it seems like time rushes past so quick. That night when she stayed the night, I didn't tell the full truth.

As I was driving down do the guy's house to pick up Page, something was off. I tried to shake the feeling but it lingered— like how cologne does when you spray too much. I pulled into the driveway, it was a REALLY nice house.

He was for sure rich, I mean with a house like that you'd have to be. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. My heart was pounding so much, but why? Why was I so nervous, and why did this guys have her. My stomach mixed in all directions, like a blender.

I finally knocked on the door after what felt like an eternity. "Hello?" A brown haired man said when he opened the door. "Are you her friend." He asked sluggish. "Yep, that's me." I said before being let in. She was laying on the couch. I gasped a little then walked over to her.

"Hey, it's me Liam, I've come to take you home." I whispered. "What? D- Dylan?" She asked.

"Page I'm not—" I got cut off by a pair of lips that smelled of alcohol.

*heyy, so I'm really sorry but I will be changing my upload schedule. I'll be uploading every other week so yeah, again really sorry but I got burnt out :/ luv y'all, hope y'all have a great day!!

1083 words