Dont Wanna Know

*yo my dudes, so um yeah here's this chapter, nothing much else to say, so yeah enjoy 🤞🏻😋

Page's POV

"Come on don't be so uptight?" He said as he pulled me in close to his chest. I looked up and was meet with two beautiful blue eyes, "I- I don't think we should do this..." I hesitated. "Nobody will know, I mean if a tree fell in the forest  but nobody heard it, did it really fall." "That literally has nothing to do with this."
I deadpanned. He chuckled, "your funny, of course not as much as I am." He joked. "Of course." I look at the ground and just as I did he pulled me closer and kissed me. I opened my eyes and gasped, "what a weird dream." I said to myself while rubbing the tired out of my eyes.

I uncovered my eyes and looked around. Where was I? I was sitting up in a bed, gray bedspread and white sheets. There was a closet, dresser, and door. There was more stuff and a desk but who wants to hear the details. I looked on the bedside table and my phone was charging. I grab it and unlock it.

Becca- Hey, did you get home alright?

Me- yeah I think

I look up and get out of the bed. I stumble a bit, noticing that the bed was really tall. I walk in the hallway and arrive in the kitchen/living room. "Good morning sunshine." A voice said from the kitchen. I could smell the scent of eggs, and coffee fill the air. I look to my right and walk into the kitchen. "Well finally you got out of bed." "Liam?" I was so confused, the last thing I remember was being at the dinner party... the vodka. "What happened last night?" I asked because it didn't make sense that I'd be at his house. "Well late last night I got a text from you, it said it was your friend and that I needed to come pick you up from his house." "HIS?"

"yeah, it seemed you were pretty shitfaced, so your glad you didn't get raped or anything, I mean that dude seemed like a pretty respectable person." He mumbled. "Oh no." I said to myself, what happened last night. "So why didn't you just take me home?" "Well you were super tired so I didn't think you'd mind." He said, flipping the egg. "WOW. I wake up in a totally different bed then my own, different room, Panicking that 'something" Happened, AND YOU WOULD THINK ID MIND? That's like the scariest thing to happen to a girl." I started sniffling and then the tears came. "Oh Page, I'm sorry, I should have took you home, I'm sorry that you got so scared." He walked over to me and hugged me.

After I got done crying into his chest, I looked up at him. "You feel better, I'm really sorry I should have took you home." He said with care. "No, it's fine, I over reacted. You just thought that was the best thing to do." I stated, the I whispered, "but you did sleep on the couch right?" He started bursting out laughing. "Oh yeah, definitely not." He laughed off the tension and started eating breakfast.

After we got done eating I sat on the couch, scrolling through the channels on the TV. "Don't you need to go shoot some more?" He asked, washing the dishes. "No today is my free day." I stated. Then suddenly I felt something hit the back of my head.

Bo's POV

I woke up and immediately went on my phone, I had one miss call from my mom. She was probably wondering how I was doing and all that boring stuff. I decided to ignore her for now because I wasn't in the mood to actually talk to someone right now. About 30 minutes later I heard a nock at the door. I got up and walked up to it and opened it. "Heyyyyy." Becca said as she gave me a bag, filled with tissue paper. "What's this?" I asked trying to look inside. "You'll see!" She stated, ripping the bag from my hands. "It's a present for you." She said "why, it's not my birthday?" I asked. "Well I just wanted to congratulate you for you movie." She's so sweet.

She walked in the kitchen and got out a pan. "Have you had breakfast yet?" I chuckled, "no not yet, but you don't have to-" she cut me off, "Oh come on Bo, you need to take care of yourself." "No really you don't need to, I'm fine." I stated. "Nope, I make the best omelets anyways." "Fine." After she got done making breakfast, we both sat down at the table. "Wuw, tis is really guud." I said with my mouth full. "Obviously, I wouldn't give you something bad." We both got done with breakfast and decided to put on a movie.

"Can we watch Nightmare Before Christmas? She asked with puppy dog eyes. "No that's a Christmas movie." "UM NO ITS NOT, it's literally about a hot skeleton." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Oh I see you go for tall guys?" I chuckled. "I, I do not."

She said flustered. We both settled down on the couch as the intro music started. "This is Halloween, this is Halloween." She sang in a whispered voice. About in the middle of the movie I got up to go make popcorn.

"Ok so caramel or normal." I asked from the kitchen. "Caramel." She mumbled. I got the popcorn and sat down the couch. We kept watching the movie until the silence was broken, "ya know, I really like you." I looked down at her, still watching the movie. "I really like you." Then suddenly, without thinking, I closed my eyes and kissed her. I could tell she didn't expect it but then she got used to it. I pulled away. "I, um thanks lover boy." She said blushing. As she put her arms around my neck and kissed me once more. I liked her so much but something in my mind was off, I wasn't sure what it was but my heart felt, Cold? Like, I don't know, something was wrong. She pulled away and started watching the movie again.

*hey so I kinda forgot to add in a authors note at the end of this so, sry! But yeah thx so much for reading, really.

1089 words