Unintentional heartbreak

*thanks for 300 reads, I really appreciate it and who knows, maybe I might be close to finishing this shit ;)

He's pretty handsome, don't you think?

As soon as those words hit my ears, I could feel my heart shattering into pieces. Her words cut into my stomach like a dagger. I didn't know she had so much power over me, even if she was intoxicated. "I, urrm" I spoke to cleanse the air of silence. "I guess.." I answered. My heart was pounding like the beats of a drum. Why was I so hurt? The thought that Page might like someone other than me is— terrifying.

"He's so tall and he smells good, and he's funny..." she trailed off listing characteristics that, I guess, I didn't have. I was lost In my own mind, will I ever be good enough for her? Do I have to be rich and famous to even please her? She had a rope around my neck, and I was her obedient servant. All those times hinting at what I really thought of her, but she continues to be blind of how she makes me feel.

Should I continue to be repeatedly heartbroken or should I take the risk of loosing her?

Page's POV

The next day was—horrific. It was so awkward having to interact with Bo after what happened. To be honest, I was ashamed of myself. Like, what was wrong with me?? He was just trying to tell me what he was going through, is it really that hard for me to see him as a person with problems? But nevertheless, I made him feel even worse. I guess I'm that person now, I used to believe that I was the kind of person who lifts other people up but not last night. There was something wrong with me, and I didn't know what it was. 

As I was practicing my lines for the next two scenes, my agent Kathrine called me.

Kat- OMG PAGE

Me- OMG WHAT.

Kat- YOU ARE GOING ON JIMMY FALLON

I looked up from my phone. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.

Me- no way.

Kat- YES WAY

Me- AGGGHHHH

I could not believe it. Im actually becoming famous.

I leaped out of my chair, probably looking like a idiot, jumping up and down. Emily immediately ran over and asked, "WHATS GOING ON??" I began, "I'm going on JIMMY FALON." I spoke, dumbfounded. "WHAT!!" She asked. "Oh yeah, me too" I heard a male voice say behind me. I spun around, meeting the eyes of the one, the only, Bo Burnham. "I guess we are going on together." He continued. "You guys are so lucky." Emily added before walking away. "Hey.... Can I talk to you?" I stuttered. We both walked away towards a more secluded part of the sound stage. "I—uh." I began. "I'm really sorry."

Bo's POV

"I'm really sorry." Page spoke. Ok so now I was pissed. Now she feels bad?? No, she just wants to feel less guilty for what she said yesterday. She truly— hurt me. Last night I noticed just how much I felt for her, and she just turns her back on me like that? I need somebody right now, and she just thought I just wanted to use her. What was wrong with her.

"I was being insensitive and self-centered and huge dick and you didn't deserve that, I'm truly sorry." She continued, I decided to stay silent.

"Bo, what can I do to make it up to you?"

Now, that, right there was something different. I'm not saying I forgive her just yet but, I feel like no one's ever said that to me. They just keep arguing. This was honestly, really eye-opening. Maybe she did actually feel bad. I guess the only thing I have to think about right now is what she can do.

"I think I have something in mind.." I spoke a little seductively. I bent down, and whispered my plans in her ear. I noticed how fast she began breathing when I got close. And to be honest, I just wanted to get even closer. After I was done telling her she yelled, "WHAT??" Everyone looked at us for a second and a half. I felt my cheeks heat up as I met eyes with Becca. "I CANNOT do that." She whispered in my ear, learning that she was a bit too loud the first time. "I guess I'll never forgive you then." I crossed my arms and began walking away.

"WAIT— I'll do it.." She desperately pleaded.
I smirked and we began making a plan.

Later that week we both arrived at Jimmy Fallon early. She looked a specially beautiful that day, she was wearing a light blue dress with puffed sleeves, paired with some thigh-high, white, stiletto boots. She came in wearing a long white coat and scarf, so good thing she wasn't cold.

My deal was that she couldn't talk about the movie at all. WHAT?? I mean she looks so cute humiliated so why not lead her on that path. We both sat down on that iconic couch and unexpectedly, she looked as cool as a cucumber. "You nervous?" I asked her, my plan not going my way. "No, you?" She asked. I looked down at her and rolled my eyes.

"I'm never nervous."

*YAYYY, next chapter is going to be very suspenseful so get ready!! Ily <3 (also sry this one was so short)

920 words