Smog.

*HEYYYY so um sry for the long break but I'm SO EXCITED to start writing again, luv y'all and I hope you have a good day. (You deserve it:)

 (You deserve it:)

Becca's POV

"NO, BO WAIT." I yelled as he walked out. I could feel the tears fill my the bottom of my eyes, "anyways, where were we?" The under me spoke, grabbing my thighs. I didn't know what I was doing in that moment, I mean why was I doing this. I was totally fine with me and Bo's relationship but there I go, RUINING IT. My mind was so filled with confusion and guilt, I couldn't help but break down. "let go of me." I deadpanned, getting off of him. "Awww, come on babe, who cares about that douche." The man said, disappointed. "ME." I cared so much for him, so WHY WAS I DOING THIS. My thoughts were clouded as I ran out. I didn't even know the guys name.

I didn't know what to do.

When did I become so careless? And there was Bo, being the gentleman he was, it was so hard for me not to hate that fact about him. He was just.... too understanding. He understood that I wasn't in my right mind and knew it would be useless to try and reason with me. It made it hard for me to hate him and, I mean, it just made me hate myself more.

"I'm going." I told one of my friends and dashed through the large crowd, right to the door. As soon as I got home I wanted to call him. I made a huge mistake and the only solution I could think of is apologizing. I sat down on the couch and stared at my phone, thumb hovering over the typing bar. —I decide to go take a shower.

Page's POV
The next morning I had a huge headache from partying all night. As I was scrolling through my phone I stopped on one post. It was— him. He was with a girl. I felt my heart drop when I was reading the caption. 'HAPPY SIX MONTHS ♥️♥️' I read under the photo. "no....how?" I asked myself before turning off the app. How can he move on so easily. What was wrong with him. HE CHEATED ON ME, he doesn't deserve to be in a relationship when he made me feel so bad that I wanted to—

I walked out into the kitchen to start breakfast before I had to leave for work. I still couldn't understand why I couldn't move on. It made me think something was wrong with me, was there something wrong with me? Normally when I broke up with anyone else, it wouldn't affect me this bad, but something was different.

Not too soon after eating my breakfast, I headed straight to work. No coffee today because that would only make my headache worse. As soon as I got to the stage I walked in to get my hair and makeup done. When I was walking out of my trailer, I walked straight into someone's chest. "Ugh, sorry." I said looking up. "I guess that's becoming a recurrence." Bo said helping me up. "So, what do you need?" I asked impatiently. "Well I uh—" He began. "Uh, um I was just here to say hi, I guess." He muttered. "Uhh, ok hi?" I replied before walking past him. "Wait!" He said grabbing my hand, pulling me back. "Well I actually came here to ask if you could rehearse this scene with me." He said, timidly. "Ugh fine." I blurted, before walking into the trailer. I opened my script and flipped to the page he wanted to rehearse.

"You want to rehearse the kissing scene?" I asked. "I, uh—" he cleared his throat. "Um yeah, it's just been hard trying to figure out how my character would act." He murmured. "Ok then." I replied. I began reading the script, "LOOK, I'm sorry ok?" I spoke, kind of frantic.

"I did everything wrong, it's all my fault, I ruined everything." I continued. ".....You have nothing to apologize for, at least I have you." He said, looking forward. "Wha—" I spoke before I felt someone's lips on mine. And just like that, the whole world paused. I tensed up with the impact but then melted into the kiss. Before I could think, I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I hate to admit it, but he's an amazing kisser. But why was he doing this, he's with Becca? He was just trying to lead me on. He'll always be the jokester prick I know. Was he just kissing me for fun? I thought he couldn't stand me a few minutes ago and now he's kissing me? I was just a game to him.

He doesn't actually care about me. I mean why would he? I'm so weird and awkward, I'm surprised that most of the people here even talk to me.

And in that moment, I felt my eyes tear up. "I-Im sorry but—" I stuttered after pulling away. "Why? Did you not like it?" He asked, walking closer. "I-um- no, I just—" I broke down, crying into my hands. "Oh my god, are you ok?" He questioned before lifting my chin to meet my eyes. "It's just— you remind me so much of... Dylan." I sobbed more into my hands. "I- I'm so sorry." He said. What was he doing anyways. Wanting to 'practice the kissing scene' of course all he wanted was my body. Not me. How could I be so stupid.

He tried grabbing my hand before I responded, "NO, get away from me." pushing past him, I ran out the trailer door.

Bo's POV
What did I do.

All I wanted was to practice the kissing scene, and now THIS. Look, I don't know who this 'Dylan' is or what he did, but I sure as hell, didn't like him. And why did I remind her of him. Ive never met this man, but if I do, I'll be sure to sock him in the face.

But the thing that made me REALLY MAD was that she got mad at me. Like, what did I do (Except kissing her). After that incident happened, all I could think About was her. The rest of the day, I was trying to figure out why I kissed her so— idk — desperately. Maybe it was because of what happened the day before or something else but all I knew is that I still needed to talk to Becca.

*HI so I hoped you liked this chapter, ily <3

1113 words