High school party

*hiiiiii, so I'm trying to post this chapter in the same week as the last one to make up for the 2 weeks (also I just got a really good idea and I didn't want to forget it :))  so yea enjoy <3

Bo's POV

When Tuesday came around we had already made a cast group chat and everyone was blowing up my phone like crazy. Like literally an hour after I got home, Becca was already chatting up a storm with Page and Emily. I haven't really talked much but I saw them talking about a party after the first shooting day. I'm not really sure if I want to go to the party since I'll probably be tired after, but if Becca goes I might too.

Becca- So what restaurant do we want to go afterwards

Page- um idrk, I don't eat out much

Emily- well I saw this BBQ and Bar downtown and it looked appealing.

Spencer- yeah I was just about to say that

Tom- SAME

Micheal- so I guess BBQ it is then

Winny- I'm fine with anything so yeah

Becca- Bo?

Me- um I don't really care either, but I won't be drinking

Becca- ok same

Emily- haha losers

I chuckled at my phone before going to Instagram. About a minute or two later I started getting ready. After I got ready and drove to the stage, I walked in. I was only 2 minutes late, and there were three of them already getting hair and makeup.
It was Emily and Spencer. I walk over to my dressing room and get on the outfit they picked for me. It was pretty much how I dress all the time, it was a white t-shirt and some jeans, with some Mitch matched socks (which i don't wear often) and some Vans, Also a yellow sweatshirt. Everyone arrived shortly after I got dressed.

About 30 minutes later, we were all ready to get started. Page and Becca were both studying their lines and I walked up to Emily and Spencer. "So, the new girl..." Emily began, "what's your thoughts on her?" I could tell she wanted to know if I thought she was hot. I decided to avoid the question, "I think she's nice." I stated, and it wasn't a lie.

"Awww come on, what do you REAAAALLY think about her?"

"Look, if you want me to say that she's hot then yes, I do think she's hot. But I'm with Becca and I'm faithful to her." I deadstated. Spencer began," well you do know that you'll have to kiss her like a bunch of times." I actually haven't even thought of that.