Zoning Out

*GOSH it's been a long time. So I'm going to try to write a little more frequently now since I'm feeling a bit better now :) but yeah ummm so just expect that from now on. LOVE YOU!!

 LOVE YOU!!

Bo's POV

"No one will know.." She spoke flirty. She put a finger in front of her mouth, signaling for me to not speak. Then, she slid her index finger down to my belt. "Are you sure.. what if we get caught." I mumbled nervously before being cut off by a warm pair of lips clashing into mine. We soon found ourselves out of control of our own bodies. We were all over each other, but I still couldn't get the sound of someone calling my name out of my head.

"BO?"

Jimmy shouted, bringing me out of my trance-like state. "OH, yes?" I asked thoroughly embarrassed. Jimmy asked,"What was your favorite part of the movie process?" He rose an eyebrow before I started to speak. "Probably meeting all of the cast members and that kinda stuff." I answered quickly before turning to Page. "How bout' you?" I asked with a cheeky smile. She rolled her eyes before answering with, "probably um..." she gave me mad look, I could tell she was trying to word the sentence right so she wouldn't mention anything about the movie.

"Probably the time we're we all went out for dinner."

"Ugh really??" I turned to her. Plagued with the memories of when she was drunk.

"Yes really." She spoke while rolling her eyes once more.

"Well it seems like that night was pretty eventful, was it not?" Jimmy asked before me and Page said in unison,

"definitely."

Page's POV

The night went on pretty normal after that until our segment was almost over. My agent had told me that this is usually where Jimmy milks you for drama so, I guess I was mentally preparing for what ever he would ask us. "So have you guys got any, I don't know, partners?" Jimmy knelt his head on his hands, looking all innocent and shit. I glanced over at Bo, who was, surprisingly, staring right back at me to speak. We both opened our mouths at the same time. "Nope!" We said in unison before bursting out in chuckles. "Really? Are you sure?" Now, this made me suspicious. Why was he being so nosy, but nevertheless, I decided to answer him. "No, of course not." I rose an eyebrow out of pure curiosity of why he wanted to know the intimate details of our love lives. "Well...." He began,"There was a paparazzi photo of you two.." my eyes widened at the thought. WHEN, WHERE, WHY, AND HOW? "You guys looked pretty 'chummy'."

I looked over at Bo and he looked, SPEECHLESS. The tension in the air was almost suffocating. I almost went to speak before I heard Bo's voice break the silence, "What was the photo?" Jimmy spun around and turned on the tiny TV in the corner. It was a picture of me and Bo, me leaning over him and grabbing onto his steering wheel. Bo was laughing while pushing me off of his wheel. We both looked at each other for a moment before Bo started bursting out laughing. "What's funny?" I chuckled, catching the laughing fit he was in. "THAT-THAT PHOTO." He shouted while pointing at the TV. "YOU-" He cut himself off after noticing how loud he was being before. He whispered loudly, "You were drunk." My jaw dropped, "BO!" I hit him on the leg.

"What?? It's funny."

"No, no it's not."

I could see Jimmy silently chuckling in the corner while I looked like an upset toddler. "It's a little funny.." Jimmy mumbled.

"NOT YOU TOO!" I dug my hands in my eyes. Why was this happening right now. But, all I could do was laugh along.

I was getting ready to leave after we were done with the interview before I was rudely interrupted by, the man, the legend, Bo Burnham. "So, that was, interesting?" He leaned on the wall while I was picking up my bag from off the floor.
"Well, it definitely wasn't boring." I shot back, looking straight into his eyes. We both sat there for a second in silence before he cleansed the air of it. "Are you doing anything for Christmas?" He optimisticly asked before I answered, "umm, I don't think so. Why?" He opened his mouth to talk, "Well I was wondering if you wanted to like, I don't know, do something?" He looked at the ground before, again, at me. I rose an eyebrow before answering,"Bo?? Are you asking me on a date?" As soon as those words came out of my mouth, I could see Bo become all flustered. "No! Well, I mean, as friends!" He itched the back of his head. "Hmmm well, could I invite my friend then?" I asked, looking up at his joyful expression. "UM DUH." He shot back. "Ok I'll be there then." I waved him goodbye before waltzing out.

I practically jumped in my car and drove away in a flash. I had to get home to tell Kenz the plans.

~time skip~

Bo's POV

It was about two days until the Christmas party at my house. The time in between me the interview and the party was absolute hell. For me at least. My dog had gotten really sick and we had to get his stomach pumped, and then I became a uncle, and then it was Christmas shopping time, which is self explanatory. I was planning on going home for Christmas but, whenever I'm with Page, she makes me feel like I'm already there. Plus, I didn't want to deal with my dad.

Me and my dads relationship has never been, ideal. He wasn't supportive of me or the people around me (especially Becca) and he thinks I'm a disappointment. I mean, I could never fully have a deep conversation with him. It was just so annoying.

So that's one of the few reasons why I don't see my family a lot. But I feel like getting to know Page has been very good for me. It's like when ever I'm with her,

She makes me feel good.

*thx for reading 😚😚

1052 words