Rumors...

*heyy, so please follow me on instagram @kid_president, I'll be updating on there when I'm not writing so yeah, enjoy!

Danny's POV
As soon as I got back from my vacation, I plopped on my bed. Florida was so fun but I missed my friends a lot. I got up, ready to start unpacking when I heard my phone get a text.

Becca- Hi Dan the man!

Me- Hey bitttchh

Becca- so I have news I need to tell you....

Me- ooooo do tell ;)

Becca- Me and Bo broke up and..

Me- WHAT!!! I'm so sorry

Becca- I know but I was going to say that, he's been talking to this one girl, you know about Page right?

Me- NO WAY. Do you think he already got another girl??

Becca- idk but I need to ask you a favor...

Me- ok what is it?

I need you to find dirt on her.

I looked away from my phone for a second. Why would she want me to find dirt on this girl. I mean, Bo's my best friend. Why should I have to find dirt on her when she's the one with the problem.

Now that I think about it, Bo's been acting a little weird these days. More distant. He didn't even tell me he broke up with his girlfriend so, maybe he doesn't need me anymore. I don't know who this girl is but... I don't like her.

Bo's POV

"I like you, Page." I said, tears filling the bottom of my eye sockets. "Bo, I-" Page began. "Don't say anything." I said as I put a finger to her lips. I tilt my head to her level to get ready to kiss her before I felt hands on my shoulders. "Stop." She said looking down.

"How can I be sure you not just using me?" Page asked, looking up into my eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful, like a sunset on a rainy day. "Page.." I murmured. To be honest, I didn't know if I was using her or not. "Bo, I'm not going to be your fuck buddy. And if that is what your looking for, then your certainly barking up the wrong tree." Her words stabbed into me like a dagger. How could she think that was what I wanted. I just needed someone — someone to listen.

"Really? That is you think of me?" My voice broke while I got up from the couch. "Ya know, you are a bitch, all I wanted was someone to listen!" I spat. "Well then I'm not your audience. Get out." She yelled. And in that moment, I felt my heart shattered into a million pieces.

So, I ran out the door, wiping away the stray tears that fell onto my cheeks.

I couldn't believe that she thought I just wanted to use her. And to be honest, I really didn't not what I was doing in the first place. I have no idea why I texted her friend to see where she lived. I have no idea why I drove down to her house with my least favorite movie. And lastly, I have no idea why I kissed her.

Page's POV

I watched as he walked out the door, tears streaming down my cheeks like rivers. Why did I do that. I made him cry— how did I make him cry? All I wanted to do in that moment was run after him, but, I still sat on the couch, hands covering my wet face.

Did I make a mistake? Should I have let him get in my pants. My mind whirled in circles, trying to figure out what I could've done differently. I eventually got up and started cleaning up. Making everything neat again always made me feel a little better— until I noticed something. A black jacket hung on the coat rack, waiting for its rightful owner to grab it. "Oh no." I said out loud, grabbing the coat. It was heavy. Probably because it was snowing outside... wait— BO WENT OUT THERE WITHOUT A COAT.

I desperately wanted to call him, to apologize and to give him back his coat. But needless to say, I had yet to.

A few hours past until I heard my phone ring. I hopped to my feet, praying it was Bo but— it wasn't anyone I knew

I picked up the phone

Hello?

Hey! This is um weird but I'm one of Becca's friends and I was wondering if you wanted to hangout sometime.

I could tell it was a male voice on the phone.

Um sure but, how did you get my number?

Oh!! Well— Becca gave it to me.

Oh ok..

Yeah! She said that we would make good friends.

Oh ok well could I maybe get your name??

I scoff at the improper greeting.

Danny.

Liam's POV

"I.. uh" I trailed off trying to justify her kissing me right in-front of this dude I just met. "Wait I thought your name was Li—" The man started before I cut him off "SHH! Maybe she'll let me take her home if she thinks I'm someone else." I protested. "Huh.. whaa?" She gurgled. "It's ok, let's go home." I said to her as I picked her up like a prince with a princess. "Ok dyl." She spoke, hoarsely. The man opened his mouth to say something, "You do know I didn't do anything to her right?" He asked, kind of frantic. "Well, who would I be if I falsely accused you." I joked, carrying her out.

I walked out of the house, a drunken girl in my arms. I set her down in my car and made sure she was all right. "So, um. How was it?" I asked her, turning my head to look at her. "It was great! And—" She stopped herself, covering one side of her mouth with her right hand and spoke, "You know that dude,

He's pretty handsome, don't you think?

*haha so im kinda in my 2nd act version of bo in inside so, let's just say, im not doing the best. I just want to say that im sorry I haven't been uploading as much as I used to, I just have a lot going on but yeah. LOVE YOU!!

1052 words